“Good value”
Review of Days Inn Casper

Days Inn Casper
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
VANCOUVER
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Would have been nice to have more than one chair.

Doors banged keeping us awake.

Suggest hanging sign - quiet, people sleeping.

This location was in use by a large number of construction folks that came and went at all hours. In and of itself, not a problem. However, as a whole there wasn't much effort on their part to recognize that not everyone was on their schedule.

Location, rooms and service were ok.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I do apologize for the issues you experienced with the hallway noise from our other guests. I will look into seeing about adding an additional chair to our rooms as well. We now also have ear plugs available to our guests to help reduce highway noise as well as hallway noise. We look forward to having you visit us on your future stays in Casper.
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed October 26, 2012

On Oct. 15, 2012 I stayed at Day's Inn. My check in was good, but then the worst happened.
A little after 2:00 AM somone tried to come in my room, but the chain lock stopped them.
Knowing only the manager had a key to this room, I did not contact him. Next morning I got
ready and took some of my things to vehicle and when I returned to room to get last of things
both my keys would not work.
I went to the front desk and told the lady about not getting in. She keyed one of my cards for
my room. I also asked who the night manager was, she said "Chris and elderly gentleman",
Then I told her that someone tried to come in my room after 2 am. She asked if I got a bill
under my door, I said no. She tried to find my info. in the computer and could not. I told her
I signed in the day before with all my vehicle and room information. She still could
not find information. The day manager came in and he also tried to find my name and reservation
in computer and could not. Then he said oh!, they put you in another room which was
smoking room on first floor and proceeded to print my bill.
I made this reservation on line for a King Non-Smoking room which I got when checking in. I really think this place was not run very well and reported this to the corporate office who said they would get back to me. They did not and I followed up with this. They said management got things mixed up and said they were sorry.
This is what concerned me. I am a female who travels alone a lot. When someone tryed to
come in my room after 2 am and then all information is gone and keys don't work. It's just not
good all the way around.
Want to note the room was NOT very clean. Mold/Mildew in bathroom tube area. Tolit leaked,
and smelt of stale smoke in the room. Not worth the money paid.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I sincerely apologize for the confusion that occurred with your room. I have addressed this issue with our guest service staff and have implemented a continued training program to eliminate these issues. Our staff looks forward to providing you with a better experience in your future stays.

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels