“Nice Accomodations”

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Nebraska City, United States
“Nice Accomodations”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Nice clean rooms, rooms were decorated with soothing colors, cool granite bathroom countertops. Easy on/off interstate access. We had two rooms for our party. Both rooms were nice. Restaurant was nice and reasonably priced for evening meal. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank James W
April D, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

(307)266-6000 EXT 658

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Lompoc, California
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Very nice facility, newly redone rooms. Convenient to interstate but quiet. On site restaurant and bar. Breakfast buffet process could be improved. Advance reservation by front desk took a long time and was made for the wrong night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, We are pleased you enjoyed y our stay. I will pass your comments on regarding the Breakfast buffet to the Kitchen so they can use them for training.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

(307)266-6000 EXT 658
Felton, Northumberland
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We chose this hotel as it was handy for the local museums and the interstate. It is quite dark and dated but we had a really warm welcome from the girl on reception. We needed an extra bed so had to upgrade for $20 but the new room was huge! 2 big TVs and nice layout to keep 3 kids happy. The downstairs layout is bizarre-pool is in the middle of the corridor and I wouldn't want a room overlooking it. Only our youngest wanted to go in as it was more for little kids. We found the room very clean. Didn't try restaurant and walked to nearby fast food restaurant for meals.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the pool
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

(307) 266-6000 EXT 658
THERMOPOLIS
Reviewed August 6, 2014

due to physical disabilities causeing great pain when I have to walk long distance I was fairly disappointed to discover my handicapped room was not located first in a hallway or even near the exit st the other end. it is located halfway down the hallway. the room it self was adaquate. my air conditionar worked fine, I enjoyed the large walk in shower. I had lots of trouble conecting to the internet. did not eat at the restuarant.
all in all I suppose I would stay again
since it is so handy right off the interstate.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, We use this feedback to improve our customer service and to better serve our guests.

We have resolved the internet, by replacing our Wireless Equipment and adding new access points through out the building.

Thank you again and if I can be of assistants please contact me at (307) 266-6000 EXT 658

Evanston, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Nice hotel, but I always have bad cell service. I have Union Wireless which is pretty close to AT&T. I always have a nice stay but its always accompanied by bad cell phone service. Apparently I have to add more characters, blah, blah, blah 200 character minimum yet?

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I would contact your service provider in regards to your cell service.

We hope to see you again in the future.

(307)266-6000
Montana City, Montana
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We booked this hotel just a few hours before arriving. We had no time to read reviews as we had to have a pet friendly room and they are scarce this time of year. It was the last pet friendly room in Casper, Unfortunately.
Upon arrival we stood in the check in line for over half an hour due to the six people in line ahead of us. After that half hour another clerk finally showed up and helped out, this was about 8:30 pm.
In order to keep our dog in the room we had to sign a contract which was mostly standard except that one condition was to keep dogs off of all furniture, I have never seen this condition before. We were given a blanket to keep our little dog on.
The clerk who was there struggling through all these people by herself was very friendly, but the one who finally showed up seemed put out to be doing this job.
The first thing we noticed when unloading is the security lock to back door did not work. The door was wide open. The entry was dirty.
After seeing the room I was left wondering why the contract. The room was very dated and the carpet looked old and dirty. With further examination of the room, I could see it was clean, just very worn out. The bed was very clean( believe me, I checked it out) and very comfortable. We did stay and had a very good nights sleep for the $140.00 we paid with the pet fee. Very overpriced!
The entire upstairs is in the process of remodelling, thankfully. Why it is being done in the middle of tourist season, beats me.
All in, we felt robbed but did get our sleep and showers although we could not walk around without shoes.
No way that I would stay here again and I do not recommend to anyone. Maybe it will be better after the redo, but will that improve the service?

Room Tip: Wait for the upstairs remodel and hope for the best.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank akmoma
April D, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

I do apologize for your experience, we are under a major renovation and the rooms that you stayed in are also being renovated.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again after the renovations are complete so that we can show you superior customer service.

If I can be of any assistants please contact me at (307) 266-6000 ETX 658

Best Western Ramkota

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels

Lander, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2014

For pleasure or business - terrible, childish decor; bizarre corridor layout; broken exit doors and so no security; kitchen not working correctly and substitute buffets awful and stingy; internet not working or working poorly, front desk too busy on phones to attend to guests.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Kenneth N
Dear Guest,

I do apologize regarding your issues her at the Best Western Ramkota Casper. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review, these reviews help us to improve our customers experience.

I am very happy to report that we have replaced the Internet and added additional access points through out the hotel.

We also replaced the issue in the kitchen and we are up and running. We have implemented Breakfast Buffet that is included in the room.

I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future, to see the finished results of our renovations and so we can have another chance to provide you with superior customer service.

(307) 266-6000 ETX: 658