“Hotel Review”

Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Casper area. It's clean, the staff is very help and courteous and the rooms are very comfortable. The food in the restaurant is wonderful, especially the Bacon Chicken Ranch Wrap. The room was beautiful and very we enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Ann W
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works very hard to exceed each of our guests expectations during their stay with us. We recently hired a new chef, something we are very excited about!! He makes delicious meals every time! I will be more than happy to let all of our staff know of your wonderful review. If you have any questions or need anything please do not hesitate to contact me directly! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Arrived here from Denver for a quick overnight business trip.. My coworkers and I heard about this place from a fellow worker, so we booked. When we arrived, the power in a several block radius was out. We approached the counter, and was told to head to the bar for a free drink to wait it out. Well, the barkeep was hilarious, candles were lit, free drinks given out, and even pizza was delivered. How can you beat that? How many chain hotels would do that? I recommend hanging out with Angeline and staff when visiting Casper, this place was far greater than we anticipated.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank tallgrass2014
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincerely appreciated your kindness and consideration during the power outage we experienced. It was definitely unexpected! All of our staff did their best to keep our guests comfortable in such conditions and worked hard to provide a pleasant experience. The answer to your first question... No one can beat pizza and free drinks! We love giving that wow experience even in the worst of times! I hope that we see you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Tina Marie and our server Jackie were great! They really worked hard to make sure our conference ran smoothly! We greatly appreciated all of their help. They even rearranged things when we asked them too. They made sure to check on is regularly to ensure everyone was comfortable and happy. Job well done!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank SDWhittle

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will happy to let Tina and Jackie know of your compliment to them! They do an excellent job for our banquets department and always do their best to make each meeting, etc. a wonderful experience to every attendee. Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything!

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Although renovations are going on there, the staff is great and the rooms are so nice. I recommend this to anyone traveling in the Casper area. Right in the heart of where you need to be for all Events Center events. My kids love the pool as well

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Chrissy S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate your patience and consideration during this time as we renovate our hotel. The staff is doing their best to exceed all of our guests satisfactions. We are very proud of our newly renovated/cleaned up pool area with new paint and new hot tub! We hope you come back and see us again soon. Please do not hesitate to call me if you need anything!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

While the management had placed an apology note on our bed when we arrived, I wish we'd known there was construction going on. We were greeted upon check-in with the smell of sewage, which followed us to our room. The note stated that water would be shut off during the night. Would have been darned inconvenient if we had an earlier appointment.

I don't know if all (!) of the king rooms were under construction, but we ended up in the handicapped king room. The room and bath were spacious, but the vanity was just impossibly small. A glass shelf was placed right at my shoulder height, making it tough for me to use the sink.

I don't know if it was because of construction, but the shower water was dangerously hot, once I finally figured out how to turn the faucet on. My husband said he had the same trouble.

A caution: watch the 5 way stops at the stoplights on either side of the interstate - it's pretty chaotic.

Room Tip: Call to assure you're far from construction.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your stay with us. While we are very excited for the completion of the renovation period that we are in, we appreciate the patience and consideration from our guests. When the renovation is complete I am confident you will thoroughly enjoy our upgraded guest amenities, new pain/textured walls, granite, furniture, lighting, etc. in each of our guest rooms and public areas. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help make your stay more satisfactory. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

307-266-6000 ext 658

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Taught a class here for the federal gov't the week of February 24-28. I've been so impressed by the banquets staff. From Jackie, TinaMarie and Gretchen to Zach and Tony from maintenance. Each one of them has shown the utmost professionalism and care for my class. Even the people doing the remodel are taking pains to not disturb the class by working around our classroom only when we're out for lunch. Each one has gone above and beyond the call of duty to give us a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you fro taking the time to review our hotel. I will be more than pleased to let Tina Marie, Jack, Zach, Gretchen, and Tony know of your wonderful compliment to them. We want to keep our guests as comfortable as possible during their time here so we work quickly and quietly around them! We understand how important classes/various functions are and want to keep you happy! I hope you come back and stay with us again soon so that you can enjoy our newly remodeled property, Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything!

Megan Miler
front Office Manager
307-266-600 ext. 658

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed here on 02/15/14 and it was a really crappy deal. Failed to let us know it was under renovations when making our reservation. Got to hotel and it smelled AWFUL. reeked of chemicals and the pool was CLOSED.( They did offer passes for the rec center across town) Upon check in they mentioned nothing about it, we found out by a note that was left on our bed. Staff was rude and overall I wouldn't recommend you stay until renovations are totally over.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bassetlover1119

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for the front desk not letting you know of the renovation at check in. We do have banners posted on our websites and signs all over the hotel to better serve our guests during this property improvement period. We did our best to work as quickly as possible to get the pool back up and running after we repainted/repaired/cleaned up/etc. It is now running and looks beautiful!! I am very confident that you will thoroughly enjoy our upgraded guest amenities and remodeled rooms/public areas during your next stay. I hope you give us a second chance to exceed your satisfaction in customer service and with our newly renovated accommodations. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

307-266-6000 ext. 658

Also consider these accommodations in or near Casper
Hilton Garden Inn Casper
Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
C'mon Inn of Casper
C'mon Inn of Casper
#1 of 5 in Evansville

Been to Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!