“Outdated. No personal attention.”

Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed in Ramkota for 4 nights in their big suite. This is the only hotel that could accomodate a big suite in town, so we did not have any other choice.
The room was gloomy, dark and dusty. The towel was not soft and white. There was pieces of Hair on the sink and blankets. I decided to put a note for houskeeping on our 3rd day to make sure they vacummed the carpet and changed the sheets. It was done fine (perhaps because we gave 10$ tip in my note).
Ordered pizza from room service which came fast. Its taste? Not worth it for a request of 20% gratuity.
We won't return here again if we visit Casper next time.

• Stayed: July 2013
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the hotel for the issues you during your stay. I will be taking these issues up with the head housekeeper and chef. Currently, we are making plans for huge renovations to our hotel, something we are very excited about! It will take time but in the end it will certainly be worth it. I really hope that you do stay with us again so that we have a chance to prove to you that we can accommodate you to your satisfaction! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Bad enough they didn't honor our reservation request but they were quite rude about it. Be careful if you have discounted rooms as they will discount you as well. We used the military discount and got a bad room and I think the poor service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize for the issues that you had when you stayed at our property. As I had mentioned in my response to your review on bestwestern.com.... We do our very best to honor each guests requests but they are not guaranteed because we may be full from the night before, guests decide to stay over in those rooms, etc. There are many extenuating circumstances that may or may not let us honor each request made by a guest. I have discussed with the front desk clerks the way that they handle these situations and how they act towards our guests. Using the military discount had nothing to do with the way you were treated or why you were not able to get adjoining rooms. We are very proud of those who serve our country. In fact, we often hold the military's meetings in our hotel and do everything we can to accommodate them. It is unfortunate that you had an unsatisfactory stay but please do not think it was because of the "military discount." I am very shocked to think that you would think this. I hope that you stay with us again so that we can prove to you that we are able to adequately serve you to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very nice motel. rooms were large, and clean. Computers were available in lobby. Great restaurant on premise. There was a wedding taking place in the motel and some of the guests invited to join the fun. Staff was very accommodating. Really enjoyed the stay. No breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our property so much. We have been making exciting new renovations to our guest rooms and public spaces to better accommodate our guests needs. The restaurant has been going through some changes as well with a new chef, restaurant manager, and new menu! I smile at the thought of guests being welcomed to join the fun at the wedding! Some people can be so warm and inviting! I hope you stay with us again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Heading to a motorcycle ralley in S. Dakota. Had issues last year with the dining area. There was a big improvement with the waitress this year. Very attentive.
The only issue I had was with the drainage in the shower. Very slow. Friend next door said the same. ????
Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our restaurant this time around. We are very excited about the changes being made in the there. We recently acquired a new Chef and new menu. Our new restaurant manager has been making wonderful changes to her staff to gear them up for our busy times and being better able to accommodate our guests who eat in the restaurant. I do apologize sincerely for the slow drainage issue. I will be following up with our maintenance department to fix this problem immediately, I hope that we see you again soon and that you have an AWESOME time at the rally! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any future resrvations or help with anything!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great and helpful staff, rooms were comfortable and clean. Easy off and on from the highway. Pool and services including restaurant were very good. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very excited to hear that our staff was so helpful to you! We have been thoroughly training our staff on customer service skills, etc. We are lucky to have the easy access location that we do with such large parking for our guests with larger vehicles! Our restaurant has recently had some changes made to it as we have acquired a new Chef and new menu. Something we are very excited about ourselves! I hope that we see you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservations or needs!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Location of this Best Western was right off the interstate and easily accessible. The rooms for Comfortable and the air conditioner was quiet, a major plus in my book. We were very happy when our first floor request was honored. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am excited to hear that you had such a pleasant stay at our property. We pride ourselves on accommodating each guests request to the best of our ability! I hope that we see you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had driven 18 hours and arrived late in the evening. I was tired and road weary and the desk folks were very helpful. There was a small SNAFU with my room in that, when I arrived to the room, somehow the security latch had shut, making it impossible to get in the room. I went back to the front desk and they gave me a new room, and even escorted me there so I would not get lost. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. While it is true they do not have a free breakfast, the restaurant in the hotel is uber-cheap. I had bacon, eggs, and fried taters for less then $5.00. I do not watch TV, but always check it out so u can add info to these reviews. It was a nice picture with lots of channels. I arrived too late to have a drink in the bar, so cannot comment on that. The bed was comfy, but after 18 hours of driving nothing would be uncomfortable. Overall, I would stay here again, and the price was around $100, during tourist season. Not too bad.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property! I am very pleased to hear that our front desk staff were able to help you out so well. We strive to provide excellent customer service skills to each and every one of our guests. We want to take good care of you after such a long drive!!! I do apologize for the little SNAFU with your first room but am glad we were able to promptly get you situated in a new room. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our express breakfast in Remingtons! We did just get new beds in our guest rooms for better comfort. I certainly hope that we see you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need anything!