“Great staff”

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Billings, Montana
“Great staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The pool is wonderful to wear out kids that have been cooped up in the vehicle all day. The hotel was under renovation when we were there but it was still very nice. The staff was great, thanks to Tom Schlinker!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for the pleasant review of our hotel! I am very happy that your children enjoyed our pool area. We find that many children love to wear themselves out there after a long day of traveling. We are very excited about the renovations we have been making to our hotel to better accomodate our guests. I sincerely hope you come back soon to visit us again! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any needs.

307-266-6000 ext 658

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Peoria
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We arrived to very slow front desk service. Soon after we entered the room and laid down the knocks at the door came. Housekeeping, ". Is your room clean.?" I hope it is. :-). I laid down again, 15 minutes later here they come again, " housekeeping." I get up go back to the door and open it. This time a heavily tattooed man stood there, trying to look past me to see the inside of the room, ". Do you have pillow cases on your pillows?". We gave up on the nap and decided to go to the happy hour at their Lounge. (Bad Idea!) the bartender was gone more than there. Several people gave up waiting for her and left. We had a couple of drinks, and thought we might try their happy hour hor d' oeuvres, that never showed up, even their they advertise this was dailey. We were never offered a menu. I only found out about the menu when I came down later to use the business center and noticed people eating.

Beware! The bartender quoted one price for a beer and charged a higher price when we left.

There was dirty silverware laying in the hallway all day and a nasty bucket. It is very sad that this hotel looks very nice at first glance but it is a facade .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I sincerely apologize for the issues you had during your stay. I will be looking into the housekeeping issue and advising them of your review. I will also be speaking with the front desk on their service time. A copy of your review will also be given to the bar manager. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we have the opportunity to show you our excellent customer service skills. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

307-266-6000 ext 658

Travelers are raving about these Casper hotels

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Beds were like granite slabs, pillows awful, restaurant closed 2 hours early, toilet ran all night and a there was a crane working outside the room early in the morning. Needless to say we got no sleep at all.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side "may" be quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you had at our hotel. We have recently recieved a shipment of new beds that we are excited to get into the rooms. It is unfortuante the restaurant closed early, but during the "off" season we close the restaurant when it isn't busy. We have been working hard on getting our roof repaired and I do sincerely apologize for the noise in the early morning hours! I hope that you come back and give us a second chance to give you a more satisfactory stay. If I can be of any assitance, please contact me at 307-266-6000 ext 658.

Ogden, Utah, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western Ramkota. The staff were kind and friendly and very helpful. The rooms were updated and clean and the amenities were all working and appreciated. The staff recommended the Renaissance Restaurant located within the Best Western Ramkota Hotel for breakfast. It was absolutely delicious. My husband commented his pancakes were so light they were reaching the ceiling... I had the omelet and was delighted with the quality and flavor. They have an outstanding chef! The manager, Mr. Steve Grubbs, was excellent and extremely kind and helpful. We highly recommend this restaurant!

Room Tip: Our desk clerk was very kind in giving us a room that faced north on the 6th floor. There were a gro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for the very pleasant review of our hotel! I am very happy to see that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We have been working very hard on renovations this year to better accomodate our guests. We have also been making big changes in our restaurant so it is very exciting to hear that you enjoyed the food and wait staff so much! I will be happy to pass on your review to the other managers. We sincerely hope that you come back and see us again soon!! If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Twin Falls
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The Casper Best Western Ramkota was nice. It was very noisy as there was a party and the cops were called in. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep. We loved the staff, they were great! The neat thing about Casper is all the things that you can see and do there! I would probably stay again, but would call the front desk to let them know we had a rough night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the noise level during your stay. We did have an unfortunate incident with our in-house group and had to call the police to take care of the problem. I am pleased to hear you were so happy with our staff members. We do have quite a lot to see and do here in our small town! We take much pride in that. I do sincerely hope that we see you again at our property in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Overall good place to stay. My family had several rooms while my Dad was in the hospital. The rooms were clean and staff was accommodating. They were very good about working with us on check out times and late check outs since we were not sure which day my Dad would be released. Decent pool for the kids and nice hot tub. My only complaint was the work out "center". The small room had two treadmills and a step machine. The step machine and one treadmill were broken. So there workout "center" was one treadmill. I only got to workout one day because the macine was always in use. One treadmill in a hotel that size doesn't accommodate the guests. Other than that it was fine. No breakfast is included with the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am very happy to hear that we were able to accomodate you so well during a tough time. We are more than happy to help out our guests any way that we possibly can! I do apologize for the fitness center. I am pleased to let you know that we are going to be making exciting new renovations to our fitness room and expanding on the equipment. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The only reason we stayed was for the pool water park, but the pool was so cold that we couldn't stay in it for over 10 seconds. The walkway by the pool is very slippery too. My two year old was slipping all over the place. Could be Nice hotel, but is dated and not well maintained in the pool area.

• Stayed March 2013
CasperRamkota, Front Office Manager at Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the review of our hotel. I want to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Please know that I will talk to maintenance about the issue of the pool being cold. We want to be able to provide each of our guests with a wonderful stay at our property. We will be doing all we can to make a sure our guests are safe and warm! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future for a reservation. We would love for you to give us a second chance!

Have a wonderful day,