“Hands Down, Best Chinese Around”
Review of China Gardens

China Gardens
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: China Gardens features a nice dining room, and meals cooked by professional chiefs with extensive experience that are provided top quality ingredients.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

China Gardens is wonderful authentic Chinese and Thai food. They also deliver, so if you are staying at a hotel you don't have to leave your room. And delivery is fast! The staff is very accommodating and friendly. If you are hesitant about Chinese food, give this one a try as you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I ate a few small things here (egg drop soup and egg rolls) to give it a try, since I'm VERY picky about Chinese food..the few items that I ordered were pretty good..good enough that I can't wait to try other things on their menu..I enjoyed their egg drop soup a lot because it had tender small pieces of tofu in it...will write about more once I REALLY eat there..

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We enjoy the BOBO platter the most. Portions are generous enough that I can make a meal out of it. The spring rolls are my favorites. Good enough to eat without adding sauce to it. The curried dishes are seasoned just right.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the family dinner for 2 but it could have fed 4. The hot & sour soup was very good. We would certainly eat there again and again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We thought the food was really good in the restaurant. Nice to have a change after all the american food.
We took an appeticer as well but it was way to much.
Friendly staff and cheap.

1  Thank adrianaBrasschaat