“Decent thai and chinese”
Review of China Gardens

China Gardens
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: China Gardens features a nice dining room, and meals cooked by professional chiefs with extensive experience that are provided top quality ingredients.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Super friendly staff, good food, good portions, would eat there again next visit to Buffalo. Good menu selections as well.

There are newer reviews for China Gardens

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Panang (Red) curry hot enough to stop your breath, Pad Thai thick with shrimp, Orange chicken with orange slices in it; the food at China Garden is authentic and excellent. They're also quick; call in an order and it is ready before you arrive. Sesame Chicken is amazing and a perennial favorite with kids, while the Lemongrass Chicken has bamboo shoots enough to please a panda. Unlike most places, they don't soak their sweet & sour chicken with sauce- instead, they give you the chicken, onions, peppers and carrots on one plate, with the sauce on the side (plenty of it!). Friendly, fast, and delicious, this is the best Chinese and Thai food you'll find within a 300 mile radius.Prices are reasonable, staff are friendly, and the food is outstanding!

1  Thank WhereDoIGoNow
Reviewed August 15, 2012

A Pleasant surprise in Wyoming. Stopped here at the recommendation of the hotel staff and trip advisor/yelp reviews. Would recommend!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed in Buffalo for an entire week last month and found China Gardens to be my favorite place to eat in the city. The Sesame Chicken was the best I've ever tasted as was the Thai food. I never imagined that I could get Chinese food this authentic in a place like Buffalo. The low prices and excellent service were major factors in my returning over and over again.

4  Thank Trebek
Reviewed July 17, 2012

After spending five days in Buffalo my son and I decided to "change it up" a bit and try the "hole in the wall" Chinese restaurant we'd been walking by again and again. Now we have a fantastic "hole in the wall" Chinese restaurant back home that can't be beat so we felt no trepidation walking through their door.

Our server was very attentive, never allowing us to feel ignored. The pot stickers we ordered for an appetizer were almost as flavorful as the best I have tasted. Our entree's were very palatable and served with an abundance of fried rice on the side.

In addition to our server's excellent service, one of the owners, Tommy Vong, stood in the shadows, hands clasped behind his back surveying all of the tables and approaching each to fetch more beverages when he sensed a need.

I congratulated him on his and the staff's attentiveness and he informed me in a most humble manner that they have been in business for just over a year and already won an award for best service in town. This I readily believed.

I would not hesitate to eat here again when hankerin' for some Chinese.

1  Thank afarecritique