“Loved it!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We saw this on trip advisor and decided to book a night on the way from Yellowstone to Custer, SD. Robin was awesom and she was so nice to our kids, room was soooooo clean and pool was excellent! We will definitely stay here again if ever in the area. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We needed a motel last minute so we reserved this one. Ended up not getting there until 11 p.m. The people in the office weren't there but they left a note on the door telling us that our room was unlocked and to have a good stay. After a long and unexpected drive, it was very much appreciated. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed July 13, 2013

we at this motel on our way to Yellowstone it was "GREAT" clean, and the owners were awesome. Very helpful on where to eat and what to see. On our way home we came back and stayed another night I would totally suggest staying here, there were four of us and were able to all stay in one room with plenty of room to get around.....Just a great and friendly place.....

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed at the motel at the end of June 2013. Very nice motel room for the price. The owners were very friendly and helpful. They had towels ready for use on motorcycles. I would definitely stay there again with the family.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The owners are great. The hotel was clean and quite. Gave my party a ride downtown to dinner so we would not have to be on our motorcycles after a long day of riding and offered to come pick us up after dinner. Will make the Wyoming my hotel of choice everytime we need to saty in Northern Wyoming!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed here for a total of 5 nights, in June. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was convenient to restaurants and the Interstates. It is American owned and operated. The owners are from the area and were absolutely wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. They went over and above to make sure that we had a nice stay with them. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone passing through this area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here in June 2013, one night on each end of a trip to Colorado, so two nights total. The owners were so nice and accommodating to my needs...switched rooms around, helped me find a discount, etc. My dog was very welcome too. Rural Wyoming can feel remote and as a woman traveling alone I felt very safe here. Reasonably priced and more than adequate, comfortable room. I would stay again for sure!

Room Tip: They gave me a room next to the dog run because my elderly dog was having trouble walking. :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Buffalo hotels
Z-Bar Motel
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#13 of 16 in Buffalo
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 610 E Hart St, Buffalo, WY 82834-9349 (Formerly Wyo Motel)
Location: United States > Wyoming > Buffalo
Beverage Selection Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Buffalo
#3 Business Hotel in Buffalo
Price Range: $33 - $60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
We are American owned and operated. Park in front of your room. AAA diamond approved. Pool & BBQ. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyo Hotel Buffalo