“Best place we found in the west! SERIOUSLY!!”
Review of Buffalo Inn

Buffalo Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
“Best place we found in the west! SERIOUSLY!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

If you are anywhere in this area this is the BEST place to stay! Clean, great bed, price outstanding, fabulous breakfast , staff was incredible. We highly recommend staying here. Also great restaurants nearby. We will return if back this direction.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 12, 2014

A very good choice for an overnight in Buffalo. Newly renovated property, tastefully done. We had a smallish, but well designed room with a very comfortable bed. We appreciated the very helpful staff and the well kept guest laundry room. Overall, a refreshingly simple, clean and well managed hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Let me start this review with the admission that i am a chain hotel person with high expectations. This place meet and exceeded or expectations. Our experience here was so great that we extended our stay an extra day. They had only been open about a week when we stayed. The staff was very friendly. The new mattresses and organic cotton sheets are AMAZING! The pancakes and hot breakfast sandwiches were delish with a great variety of other breakfast foods. If you are looking for comfort, quality, friendly helpful staff at an economical price. You are missing out if you don't stay here!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Buffalo WY was the end of my 1000 miles in 24 hours motorcycle trip, which I started in Sheboygan WI at 4:00 am. I had no reservations made but they easily accommodated me for the evening. Being newly remodeled everything had a brand new and clean feeling. My room was spotless with absolutely zero flaws. The bathroom was also spotless with plenty of water pressure, the hot water was plenty hot, and the drains in both the sink and tub worked perfectly. The TV had more channels than I could ever need, and the AC cooled the room quite well while I walked across the street for dinner at one of the local steakhouses. The breakfast layout looked great with one of those pancake makers, as well as an attendant who would make you a breakfast sandwich if requested, but I had read a review about some really good biscuits and gravy at a local restaurant so I had my heart set on that instead of the hotel breakfast. The only aspect I can't provide feedback on is the wi-fi since I was too tired to make use of it but I did notice a couple of ipads in the breakfast area for customer use. I would definitely stay at the Buffalo Inn in Buffalo again on my next trip out west. They were very accommodating and professional.

Room Tip: None that I can think of, but I like being able to see my motorcycle parked in the lot from my room...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Matt W
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Have you given up hope on being able to stay somewhere that is quiet, nice, clean, affordable, pet friendly, and has a staff that goes out of their way to be wonderful? Buffalo Inn is probably one of the best kept secrets around. The entire facility just reopened after extensive remodeling, and everything is brand new! New TVs, beds, paint, carpet, microwaves, amenities - everything! And it is so peaceful and quiet. Far enough away from the freeway and any main drag to be quiet, but still convenient. And after you get of taste of the hospitality from Matthew at the front desk, you won't ever want to go back to any of the chains. I travel frequently, and nowhere has come close to the value or experience of Buffalo Inn. You'll love it!.

Room Tip: You don't need a tip to choose a good room. The location is such that that you don't have t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Cindy L
Portland
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was very satisfied with my stay here at Buffalo Inn. I immediately felt welcomed. Beds were comfy and everything was clean. The pancakes at the continental breakfast were very yummy! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank 16frequent_travelers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After driving almost all day to get in town, the Buffalo Inn was exactly what I was looking forward to. It was incredibly clean, the bed was super comfortable, and everyone was nice and friendly. The breakfast sandwiches in the morning with the continental breakfast were also delicious! Great choice if you want a clean and comfortable room with no hassle!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo