I say never do it because lots of reasons.......
1. There is lots of hidden fees
2. There prices may seem to be great but at the end its not what u were promised
3. The rooms are dusty ya its a ranch what do you expect but there was mold and left over stuff in one of the fridge in another were a hole bunch of rabbie vaccines where there were children staying no garbage can in my room exc.
4. she told us if we booked all the rooms for our wedding she would wave the $1000 fee for using the property and all it would be just the $250 deposit well we went out there 3 times to get a contract written up she wouldnt do it she charged us everything and took $200 off.
5. she was very rude to all the guests.
6. they ran out of breakfast both saturday and sunday morning
7.a couple of my guests asked for water for there children and she said "we dont serve water"
I could go on for pages ya my wedding was great but I have never been treated so poorly ever whatever you do dont put down a deposit or anything until you get a contract written up, and if you want to be treated with respect go somewhere else. I thought it was the perfect place until it came down to the day. when we brought up the bill situation she told us to get off her property "and not in the nice way" all I can say is watch your back and pay attention I hope this helps anyone else out there thats looking for a nice place to stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The TA Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.