“Good breakfast”
Review of Pistol Pete's - CLOSED

Pistol Pete's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stopped here for breakfast after reading an ad in the local paper. Parking lot was full of local vehicles. Walking through the smoking room to get to non smoking was not too bad. Many breakfast choices. Good biscuits and gravy and some breakfast burrito that my husband had. Good chance to see local color. Not too many choices for breakfast in town, and this was OK.

There are newer reviews for Pistol Pete's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The waitress had a horrible attitude. When I asked if their omelets were real, simple question i have had MANY a bad one and fake!
She got an attitude and not only shared it with me, She went back to the kitchen to LOUDLY share with them what she thought of my question. last time I checked Im the customer and I have a right to have my food the way I like it, Especially when traveling through this state and KNOW absolutely NOTHING about this place.

i refused to eat there after that but my son was hungry and wanted to eat. So he did.. and THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!!! huge pancakes.. .to bad the service ruined it!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast on June 22, 2013. The place was hopping, we were seated and waited a bit for a waitress. The gal seating us took our drink order and came back with drinks but not my o.j. We were finally waited on by the lone waitress that morning and she took our order, I asked for that elusive o.j. again. When she finally brought our food after a wait, still no o.j. The food was bland and not worth the price. Upon check-out I had a bill for 27 and change and asked her to deduct the o.j. I ended up with a bill for 26 and some change for three peope-the prices were listed on the bill and that o.j. was definitely not a dollar.
I gave up-thank goodness I do not live in this town - would defnitely not eat here again.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great place to go for breakfast. I enjoy the blueberry pancakes. They are huge. And, the syrup is real maple. I get mine with a side of bacon. The coffee is average for a cafe. Try the biscuits and gravy. They are the best in town.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

They give you a good breakfast plenty to eat and nice food. the service was very slow, maybe as they were busy.