“Best place EVER!”

Winchester Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best place EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

Take the time to go and eat at the Winchester Steakhouse so worth it! In our travels the cost was no more then a mexican place one town over. The Winchester is home cooking that makes you feel great about what your eating. The people are wonderful in the town and no different at the Winchester. The staff made it fun and made sure you where happy. You feel as though your home. Honestly, I do not eat much unless the food is great and this one was soooo good I did a desert. I can not speak more highly then just saying the got it! Try and you will taste what I am talking about. Enjoy great food? No questions just go! :} Your tummy will love you for it. Recommend it to anyone in the area.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Reliable Small Town Western Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2010

My family read the reviews and stopped in for a late dinner as we passed through town. Tormented my teens by ordering the Rocky Mtn oysters as an appetizer - nice & tender. The homemade bleu cheese salad dressing and the potato-leek soup were great starters. Great prime rib, sirloin steaks (with complimentary mushrooms). With a bottle of wine it was $116 plus tip - pricey but a great spluge on a lengthy camping trip.

Lugano, Switzerland
“very good food and gentle service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2010

we have been there June 2010, eat very well, alltough we arrived at 9 PM, closure time, the manager accepted us and we have a wonderful dinner.
Someone has erroneously wrote in internet that the restaurant is far from Buffalo, but it is not true, as it is in the center of the city.
Strong recommended. For two entries and two beers we pay only 42 usd!!!
moreover brad home-made with salted butter was delicious!!!

Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Wyoming!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

This had to be one of "THE BEST" dining experiences I've ever had! The atmosphere was quaint and cozy. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. And the food......OMGosh! WOW! My husband was able to pull his steak apart with a fork, it was so tender.....and the flavor......you could tell it was a fresh piece of meat! I had the Winchester Chicken......it too was mouthwatering! A chicken breast topped with melted cheese and smothered in sauted mushrooms and onions! I'm drooling as I write this! We will definitely go back to the Winchester!

1 Thank dodah7
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2009

Excellent steak, great laid back atmosphere. Forget the chain restaurants in Sheridan and Gillette and eat here for a REAL experience!

1 Thank mntiburon80