“Great food at great prices”

Winchester Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am from the Pacific NW and I ordered salmon, thinking it wouldn't be all that great in Wyoming, but it was fantastic! My dad had a steak and he really enjoyed it. Great food and the prices were more than reasonable for the amount of food we got.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great food, large portions, excellent service, very reasonably priced & nice ambiance. Walk across the street from Motel 6 (also recommended).

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Attended a rehearsal dinner here recently on our first trip to Buffalo. The steak was wonderful! Highly recommend it. The exterior of the building was nondescript and the interior was quite dark.(We were seated at the rear of the restaurant). I enjoy a restaurant with lots of windows and natural light, and I like to be able to see the cleanliness of the dining area. (My kids say I'm a bit O-C about cleanliness and they may be right!) The serving staff seemed a little overwhelmed but the restaurant was full and diners were waiting for tables so it was a popular Friday night destination. I would probably dine here again if I return to Buffalo but the dining experience would improve tremendously if we could see some of that beautiful Wyoming sunshine and big sky.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Place reminded me of a resturant my grandparents used to take me to in the 70's. Food was excellent and played the same elevator music I heard back then. I'm in my late 40's and was the youngest in there but we went there for the food and it was worth it.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had reservations and we entered to a standing room only lobby. Was seated several minutes later at a nice corner table. Our waiter arrived quickly with water and warm rolls to explain the specials. We both had a steak and mashed potatoes. My husband finished his strip steak and I brought half of my filet home. It was a great meal.