“Should start breakfast at 6:00”

Days Inn Buffalo WY
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was a pretty typical Days inn, room was clean and comfortable. We (along with some other guests) thought the breakfast was at 6:00 but was at 6:30 which was a little inconvinient. There was a Hardee's accross the street which we went to but would not go to again. Went over for dinner and it was extremely slow service and then again for breakfast, very slow. I realize this has nothing to do with the motel just wanted to through that in. I liked that you could park right in front of the room, that always makes me feel more comfortable. I would stay here again, good value and clean my two major requirements.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Reviewed August 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank MarkBergen

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked this hotel thru this site based on the reviews. We had multiple rooms and our room had two dogs in it. When checking in we asked for a place to walk our dogs and the staff pointed towards downtown and also suggested that we might take them on the trail just behind the hotel. The staff was very helpful and accommdating. Rooms were very clean and well kept. The only problem I noticed was the toilet kept running all night (notifed the front desk and they came a fixed it right away in the morning). Breakfast above average. Overall we had a great stay.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just recently stayed 3 nights (August 4-6, 2013) at the Days Inn Buffalo. This hotel was GREAT! The staff was exceptional and very friendly! Breakfast was good. The rooms were clean, comfortable and adequate. We were traveling on motorcycles with another couple, and the hotel offered us towels to wipe/clean the motorcycles off on a daily basis. We would definitely stay here again if ever in the buffalo wyoming.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was a nasty place to stay and my total bill was over $120! I was on the first floor & the floor actually creaked. Granted all the hotels in this little town are overpriced but this was crazy. Should have been about $60. I reserved this based on the reviews of other travelers so I don't know if they had a better room than I did or what. I originally found the hotel on a "pet friendly" website. There was no where for the pet. In fact, the back of the hotel was a dump, literally. It looked like something out of a 1960 movie. It was in a very noisy location. Can't believe Days Inn would allow their name to be attached to this hotel. The only redeeming quality was the gentleman that greeted us. He was very nice. We didn't even stay for free breakfast. Set our alarm for 5:30 am and got the heck out of there. If our stay had been cancelable (we arrived at 5:30 pm on a Thursday and we had to cancel by midnight on Tuesday) I definitely would have left.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms as far as I can tell.
1  Thank KrisDHays_KS
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The Picture you shown behind the hotel is not our property and it belong to City of Buffalo and it is their responsibilty to clean their property. We are not responsible for other people properties. The shed in the pictures is not ours either our shed building is on our property, also we renvoted our room this year. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-684-2219.

M.Qasim Khan
Buffalo, WY

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The hotel was great and the service was excellent. Shelly at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice and cool when we walked in the air was on. Breakfast person kept the breakfast full all the time. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank You M. Qasim Khan General Manager Days Inn Buffalo WY

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Daysinn46798, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013