Days Inn Buffalo WY
Quality Inn(Buffalo)
Rodeway Inn(Buffalo)
Z-Bar Motel(Buffalo)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastaverage breakfaststayed herea ground floor roomgas stationwould stay here againnext morningeasy accessroad tripzeedeskeclipsetruck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband was traveling from helena Montana to Colorado to see my parents so we decide to stop in buffalo. We went to hotel to check the rates and we found Econolodge their rates was better than other hotels with hot breakfast. Room was spacious. Clean bathrooms with comfortable beds even plasma tv. The gentleman at the desk was nice and polite. Gave us direction to a very good steak house. We will recommend this hotel to anyone that comes through buffalo. Thanks for great room we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank 1012kathy
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

we had a soccor tournament in sheridan in may so we decide to stay in buffalo because sheridan was full and could not find any rooms. so we called to econolodge and they had rooms. we booked five rooms for our group. when we arrived we had warm welcome. the lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. our room was clean beds were comfortable. internet worked great. they also had hot breakfast which was a plus. we really enjoyed our stay there and would be back next year for an other game.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackw1976

Reviewed April 23, 2012

A perfect fit for our late night arrival for a one night stay. Room was clean and roomy. Staff were congenial and helpful and complimentary breakfast was simple and satisfying.

Room Tip: A main floor room offers parking right in front of the door.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rickwesty
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

EconoLodge
Buffalo, WY

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great rooms, wonderful staff, resturant across the street.

• Stayed: March 2012
7  Thank Nancy2457
fun84, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Reviewed March 6, 2012

It was nice motel to stay. Great rooms good breakfast. Low rates with good service what else you can ask for.

• Stayed: March 2012