“Passing Through” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Winnipeg
“Passing Through”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

A perfect fit for our late night arrival for a one night stay. Room was clean and roomy. Staff were congenial and helpful and complimentary breakfast was simple and satisfying.

Room Tip: A main floor room offers parking right in front of the door.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank rickwesty
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

EconoLodge
Buffalo, WY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great rooms, wonderful staff, resturant across the street.

• Stayed March 2012
7 Thank Nancy2457
fun84, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Buffalo WY, responded to this review, April 3, 2012

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

It was nice motel to stay. Great rooms good breakfast. Low rates with good service what else you can ask for.

• Stayed March 2012
5 Thank Jimmyny23

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our sons basketball games. We were quiet surprise with room. It was very nice and clean. It was quiet comfortable. They had everything you can ask for in the hotel. I would definetly stay there again when we will come back next time for his game.

• Stayed February 2012
8 Thank Kim_y34

Colorado City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

Our room was clean. room was warm and cozy when we arrive to our room, great fron desk clerk very helpful. they recommand very good place to eat. breakfast was very good with waffles and eggs. would recommand to family or friend. we had wonderful stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 739wilson_j

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

We were coming from Washington state and going to Nebraska when arrived to buffalo Wyoming they shut Down I 25 so we got off road and start looking for the room we went Econolodge and got the room because their price was good. We went to our room it was warm and cozy. The bed was great bathroom was spotless clean and breakfast was also good with waffles and eggs. The lady at the desk was very helpful. We would stay there again on our trip back home. Nice place keep up the good work.

• Stayed December 2011
7 Thank Broncosfan22

Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

Location was good reception very good and hotel generally clean and looked after.
Down side was some kind of plastic under sheet on bed, this was such a let down and did not like this at all,for this reason i would not like to stay again and would prefer to pay a little extra for a good night's sleep.
This is a pity as otherwise the hotel has every thing going for it, Location and pleasing Staff

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple