“Beautiful view! Very good food! Noisy crowd!”

Four Seasons Supper Club
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Woodruff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Beautiful view! Very good food! Noisy crowd!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We were seated immediately, because it's not yet "season".
But the only other groups in the room were 2 large tables of fishermen, who were having loud good time. Certainly not the restaurants fault.
We had mushroom&brie soup to start. Outstanding!!! I had the blue gill special , my wife had fried chicken. We both thought our food excellent, and took some home because of the size of servings.
Service was excellent.

• Visited May 2013

Sabana Westpunt, Curacao
“We Love This Place”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The atmosphere, the value of the food and the bar, just can not be beat in the Northwoods. We love the baked chicken on Sunday, and the whitefish on Wednesday. Elizabeth, the waitress, knows her stuff, and Neal (co-owner) is an excellent host and bartender.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Charles S
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went here for new years. It was very cozy and the service was friendly and even made coversation of where we were from. They even let me split my meal with my child and there was no extra charge which was nice:) They even offered my daughter a salad or soup as the meal only came with 1. very nice place!

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Four Seasons Supper Club - There are better places to go”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We went here this summer. The place was recommended to me by a local. In terms of ambiance and coziness, the place has it all. It's a beautiful older restaurant right on a lake so your views are great. The restaurant has everything you'd expect to see in a quintessential North Woods Restaurant: lots of wood, lots of dead animals and unlike many other places in the North Woods, people here were actually dressed up. However, all the atmosphere in the world can't make up for lousy food. We were there on a Saturday night (Prime Rib night in Wisconsin) and they were out of the special by 6:00 even though they had only been open for an hour. We all started out with a lovely cream soup that I thought would be just a great starter instead of it being the best part of the meal. I ordered ribs since they were out of the special and the other three ordered fish which they said was very good. My ribs were terrible. It was a half rack of something that looked like it had been cooked three days ago and was covered with a sloppy sauce that could have come right from a bottle. I only ate a few of the ribs and when the waitress came around later in the meal, I told her they were really bad and that I wasn't going to finish them. She sort of shrugged and walked away. After that, it took her about ten minutes to bring the bill and another ten to bring our credit card back. I often think I should give it another chance since reviews are typically good but the lack of service and the indifference of the waitress makes me think it's not worth the effort. Go for a drink at the bar and some soup. Great location, homey place but the food, not so much.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank phaera
Cortez, Florida
“Don't Miss This Great Supper Club!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This little gem has it all - great view, wonderful food, friendly bar staff, good service and more than reasonable prices. We have come twice a week since we lucked upon it, and would highly recommend it. We have had the fish fry, chicken, prime rib, steak, ribs - you name it, it was all yummy. We found the owners and bartenders to be very gracious - it was a delight to get to know them. All the staff work so hard to make your dining experience a pleasant one. The Four Seasons was one of the highlights of our summer vacation.

• Visited August 2012