“Was it the pizza or the carb craving?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Blue's Pizzaria - CLOSED

Old Blue's Pizzaria
Cuisines: Pizza
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Was it the pizza or the carb craving?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I think it was the pizza! I just got done hiking at Wildcat Mtn SP and was quite famished. So, on a hunch (sometimes the best way to find a good spot), I saw Old Blue's sign and walked in. It was a Sun and it did not seem busy at all. So, I ordered the house special (Old Mama's). The price was reasonable (@$20), so what the hey. You also get lost on the TV they have. They love A & E! Anyway, the pizza came and it was fully loaded. I was hungry but this pizza could fill a family of 4! It had it all (sausage, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, olives and a whole lotta cheese). I had about half of the pizza there and got the rest to go. Whatever you do, do not talk about how good your GM product is. Old blue's is a Ford nut. He get's a little miffed if you do. Anyway, all in all a good experience all around.

• Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

we like to phone ahead and have the pizza and table ready and waiting for us. Thanks for the great food!

Visited July 2013