“Why go anywhere else”
Review of Cafe Mulino - CLOSED

Cafe Mulino
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Grand Avenue Pub & Grille offers a calm, relaxing space for eating and enjoying good conversation. Our menu offers diners a creative and refreshing variety. Each Sunday our Brunch offers great choices such as omelets made to order, superb waffles, awesome meats with great side dishes and a dessert lovers variety of sweets to finish out an terrific meal. Afterwards, drop by the Grand Avenue Tavern and unwind in a traditional pub-style environment. Sip locally-brewed beer or indulge in a glass of wine. We offer nightly drink specials and live entertainment.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Located in the Hotel Mead, Café Mulino is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is beautifully decorated in a Tuscan style. Service was outstanding with friendly staff. The food was top notch and reasonably priced.

I would suggest this wonderful restaurant to those staying at the Hotel or just passing through.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

In this case, traveling to Wisconsin Rapids, I realized that sometimes a smaller city's best options will be in the local hotel. And this one, the hotel Mead, is an impressive, large convention center.

The online reviews on TA were helpful. I went with the walleye. Very serviceable; the fish was fresh, nice to see spinach and pine nuts on the dish; but they substituted bacon for the advertised pancetta. Oh well, cook's prerogative.

The rest of the menu looked interesting. Pizza/pasta specialty, impressive brick pizza oven. Lots of steaks, some creativity there. Ample salad and warm bread with all dinners.

Service professional and flawless.

The bar was hopping too. Maybe this is the place to be in WisCAHNsin Rapids?

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have never had a bad meal in Cafe Mulino. We have walked in as a large group or just two of us. Staff is friendly and personable....which makes the experience even more pleasant.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Many in this area, consider Cafe Mulino the place to go for special occasions. The atmosphere is great, as well as the service and the food is superb! I have gone many times through the years and I was never unhappy with the quality of their dishes. The portions are always big, I personally end up bringing some home most of the times. If you like Italian cuisine, make sure you visit them if you are in town, you won't be disappointed. I totally recommend their Tiramisu.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try the Stuffed Prime Rib and if you could see the size of this meal you would be blow away. $15.00 and there's enough to eat my next two meals. I love this place!