“Gem in Hotel Mead”
Review of Cafe Mulino - CLOSED

Cafe Mulino
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Grand Avenue Pub & Grille offers a calm, relaxing space for eating and enjoying good conversation. Our menu offers diners a creative and refreshing variety. Each Sunday our Brunch offers great choices such as omelets made to order, superb waffles, awesome meats with great side dishes and a dessert lovers variety of sweets to finish out an terrific meal. Afterwards, drop by the Grand Avenue Tavern and unwind in a traditional pub-style environment. Sip locally-brewed beer or indulge in a glass of wine. We offer nightly drink specials and live entertainment.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
“Gem in Hotel Mead”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have never had a bad meal in Cafe Mulino. We have walked in as a large group or just two of us. Staff is friendly and personable....which makes the experience even more pleasant.

Visited May 2013

Nekoosa, Wisconsin, United States
“Always excellent”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Many in this area, consider Cafe Mulino the place to go for special occasions. The atmosphere is great, as well as the service and the food is superb! I have gone many times through the years and I was never unhappy with the quality of their dishes. The portions are always big, I personally end up bringing some home most of the times. If you like Italian cuisine, make sure you visit them if you are in town, you won't be disappointed. I totally recommend their Tiramisu.

• Visited January 2013
Tijeras, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an incredible value!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I decided to try the Stuffed Prime Rib and if you could see the size of this meal you would be blow away. $15.00 and there's enough to eat my next two meals. I love this place!

• Visited April 2013
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Everything there is fantastic!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have tried a number of items on the menu and continue to try new things!
Everything is incredible! Best food in town!
I especially love the pesto salmon and the Pizza is to die for!

Visited March 2013
Rudolph, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere and usually good food”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Issue I have with Café Mulino is they seem to change management rapidly and thus the food quality likewise changes. One time good service/good food; next time a whole new menu and the dining room staff doesn't seem experienced in handling a crowd.

Visited September 2012