Maples Motel
$99
$96
$109
$87
Americas Best Value Inn(Wisconsin Rapids)
$79
Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids(Wisconsin Rapids)(Great Value!)
$56
$51
Motel 6
The Fern Hotel(Wisconsin Rapids)
$55
$117
$104
  • Breakfast included
$119
$59
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Don't let the manicured grounds fool you! We opened the door to be greeted by the smell of an ashtray! There were 5 room deodorizers in our room which also stunk heavily. We threw them outside and opened all the windows, turned on the fan and the heat and left for several hrs. We came back to find the furnace didn't work, the carpet was filthy and the shower was dirty. This room had been blocked mistakenly by my aunt for her daughter's wedding. Had we read the reviews ourselves, we would never have stayed here! This was by far the worst room I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Don't stay here period!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Renee P
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Worst motel i Ever stayed at!!Roaches in kitchen and bathroom,mice came out while we slept and ate our food on table.Itched like crazy after i left and still do.Soap pieces all over shower ledges,door didnt lock(dead bolt).Stay at the Inn and Suites down the road for 20.00 more ,you get free breakfast and a roach free room.Talked to Gary Allen the next day because he wasnt in the office by the time we found roaches.He said he never heard of any such complaints before in 30 yrs and has a CERTIFICATE of cleanliness on hand so..id ask to see it.That was just before he HUNG UP on me!!If u dare stay here have Gary give u a tour of your room first.I have no reason to lie ,i just dont like being robbed from a slumlord.Hope this helps .

Room Tip: Have Gary give u a tour of the rooms and show u the underneath bathroom and kitchen sinks.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank scott a
Reviewed July 16, 2010

This room had curtains half off so anyone could see inthe window. rip in bedspread. lights hanging half off the wall. Mold in the shower. I am not high maintenence and knew it would be a "no frills room" but I did not expect this. If I worked for dept of health I would have shut them down!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank sandy1113_10
Reviewed May 25, 2010

We slept on a mattress that was more comfortable then we have at home. Noticed the new stove and refrigerator too. I've read other reviews that are not favorable, but there are two sides to every story. It makes me wonder what the other side would say! We have stayed here for years without any problems. The service has always been great.
Barb

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CHIKITTY
Reviewed April 19, 2010

The exterior appears well-kept and that was why we stopped. The price should have tipped us off ... it was very low and so was the quality of the room. We asked for non-smoking but the room smelled heavily of old cigarettes. Where a second bed used to be only the headboard remained. The single remaining bed was pushed right up against the far wall. The shower did not work so we were forced to take a bath. When I put my hand on the side wall of the tub grime wiped off to reveal the true colour of the tub. I was disguisted and got out of there as fast as I could. While the carpet appeared newer, the bed was comfortable and the sheets clean, in the future we will spend a few extra dollars and to a cleaner place with functioning plumbing.
NOTE: Having just called to let the owner know of the malfunctioning waterhead, I am even less inclined toward them than before. I was told that "is a daily occurrence here" and it was pointed out that my stay did not cost much so I should not expect much ...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple