“A trip down memory lane”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasquales Italian Crusine & Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were regular customers at Pasquale's 35 years ago, loved the pizza and while in WI Rapids we decided to see if it still was the same. Pasquale's opens at 4 PM although we were told 5 PM by a motel employee. If the operation hours are posted at the entrance I could not find them. The bar and eating area appears to have changed very little in 35 years, and the pizza may be the same too but it had been left in the oven too long and the cheese was not melted, but turned to a slightly hardened crust. The waitress was friendly, it is clean, and seemed to be patronized by locals just as it was when we lived there. After anticipating the pizza that we remembered we were disappointed, but with such good memories I would give it another try if I were in town again. Even thou I rated it average because of the over baked issue I would recommend trying it. It is the old pizza place of yesteryear and a trip down memory lane. They also serve other Italian items but we were there for the pizza and did not try anything else.

There are newer reviews for Pasquales Italian Crusine & Pizza