“Busy Friday night but great meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anchor Bay Bar & Grill

Anchor Bay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
“Busy Friday night but great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went on a Friday night for their fish fry. Be prepared for a wait if you plan on doing something similar. The food was fabulous, I had the jumbo shrimp.....which fit the description of JUMBO, but we had to wait at least 30-45 minutes to get a table. Always a good meal, we might plan to go on a weeknight next time.

Visited October 2012

Toledo, Ohio
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was in Wisconsin for business, and my colleague told me about this place and said that I would love it - he was right! We went on a Wednesday night where it wasn't all that crowded, but enough people there to socialize with. I had the bluegill and it was the best bluegill I've ever had; it was so freaking delicious. In addition to the great food and cold beer, the staff was really friendly. Our waitress would socialize and humor us with her charm all while maintaining a level of professionalism. My colleague ordered the jumbo shrimp, and let me tell you, they're definitely jumbo! My friend can eat, but even he couldn't finish his plate; he said his dish was great. The drive seems a bit far from downtown Wisconsin Rapids, but it's well worth it - especially with the view of the lake.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank BuckeyeFive
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Favorite place to hang out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

How could you not love Anchor Bay? Great location, food, and staff. Music outdoors during the summer can't be beat! They have awesome fried shrimp--best in town. And the mozzarella cheese sticks are so yummy, they are wrapped in a wonton wrapper instead of breaded, I highly recommend them. I also love the wraps and burgers. The only reason is didn't get 5 stars is that it's not Ruth's Chris Steak House--that's a whole other experience!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ednolbca
Wisconsin
“Well Liked By Everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Nice water view and great food and variety what more could you ask for a great occasion for singles, couples, families and all.

Visited July 2012
wisconsin Rapids
“River view and cold beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was my first visit and it was worth the drive. The service was good and the food was extremely tasty. I will be stopping in here again soon.

Visited June 2012