“Never going back”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we ended up at Perkins because Ihop was too packed. So we waited for a table for +20 minutes. Then waited another 15 minutes for someone to bring us drinks, then more to place our order. When we did finally get our food, it was not what we had ordered. It wasn't quick, wasn't hot, wasn't very good at all. If we didn't have so much time invested already, we would have left. It needs some work....

Reviewed October 2, 2012

great food and customer service. Will definately go back. Went for dinner and once for dessert. VEry pleasant atmosphere!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

On our last day, prior to leaving we ate at Perkins. As usual, the food and service were great. The waite staff was extremely accomodating as my wife was unsure of what she desired. she was able to have a meal put together that was delicious including a Huge Blueberry Muffin, tasty Oatmeal, and some sausage. I had the Ham Steak (8 oz.) & Eggs also prepared to my liking.

1  Thank Clinton W
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Pancakes were good. The one is Ohio was much better. Clean and the staff was very nice. Not too busy so food arrived rather quickly.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Seriously who runs out of chicken strips let alone Labor Day weekend. They know how busy this weekend is. Plus no staff at the door. After waiting 10 minutes I walked around the staff area asking "hello anyone here". I was finally waited on then told me of my choices were "out". What a terrible experience and now I know why Perkins are closing stores. Who knows if my food will be ok. I will not be coming back