“Perkin's Style ...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #67 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crete, Illinois, United States
“Perkin's Style ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

On our last day, prior to leaving we ate at Perkins. As usual, the food and service were great. The waite staff was extremely accomodating as my wife was unsure of what she desired. she was able to have a meal put together that was delicious including a Huge Blueberry Muffin, tasty Oatmeal, and some sausage. I had the Ham Steak (8 oz.) & Eggs also prepared to my liking.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Clinton W

Brooklyn, New York
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Pancakes were good. The one is Ohio was much better. Clean and the staff was very nice. Not too busy so food arrived rather quickly.

Visited August 2012
Charlevoix, Mi.
“Out of common items on Labor day weekend. Had to walk around restaurant to find staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Seriously who runs out of chicken strips let alone Labor Day weekend. They know how busy this weekend is. Plus no staff at the door. After waiting 10 minutes I walked around the staff area asking "hello anyone here". I was finally waited on then told me of my choices were "out". What a terrible experience and now I know why Perkins are closing stores. Who knows if my food will be ok. I will not be coming back

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Niles, Illinois
“This is a crappy perkins”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I like Perkins generally...this one is old and outdated. Service was slow and food was just okay. Cookies were hard with kids meals. I would not eat here again. Overhaul this place already..

Visited August 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

This may just be a Perkins, but our waitress was great! The food was amazing, and their customer service was perfect. Everyone had a smile one their face, with a please and a thank you.

Visited July 2012