“Really like this place.”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Really like this place.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The ambiance is great and the food is really good. This visit was the only visit we ever had to send anything back. My daughter ordered ribs and they were all fat. We complained to our really nice waitress and 5 minutes later the manager came by with a new plate of ribs for her. Good food, great service and great location!

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Food, Fast Service”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We came in hungry and left stuffed times two. The waitress was quick and friendly. She did forget one item that was ordered and lied about it by saying we had to wait until new soup was cooked, even though the next table got theirs. But regardless, the food was excellent and everything was perfect, (except for the minor forgotten order). I would definitely go here again if and when we return to the Dells. I would also recommend this place for great BBQ.

Visited June 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Just a average Famous Dave's”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I have tried a few of Famous Dave's around the USA and most were pretty good to average. But this one in the Dell's was run a little different. The food did not taste like other other Famous Dave. The service was fair but by no means great. I think it may of been the time of year I ate there. The Dells season does not start til after Memorial Day. I guess you will have to be the judge.

Melrose park
“GREAT FOOD!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome. Great location. I ordered the ribs which were so tender me just slid off the bone. Also ordered boneless buffalo wings. That's was awesome as well. My girlfriend ordered pulled chicken sandwich and see said was best place she ate a pulled chicken sandwich.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great menu, disappointing food.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have always wanted to try this place as I love their barbeque sauce. We ordered the Burnt Ends appetizer as this is always our favorite part of the ribs at home. These were not good. For the price it was a small portion, maybe 9 pieces the size of half dollars. The meat had a HEAVILY smoked flavor. A couple of the pieces were all fat. Another was partial fat and the rest weren't as advertised. These weren't tips by any stretch of the imagination. They were just cubed pork pieces soaked with sauce. They were served with onion strings. While we weren't happy with our food, the service was friendly and excellent. The restaurant and restrooms were clean. If you like a real smoky tasting barbeque, this might be the place for you.

• Visited July 2014