“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast before heading to the water park. There were so many delicious sounding items on the menu, I had to consult our waitress for help! She was super friendly and offered honest feedback, which is always nice. I ordered the peanut butter pancakes and let me tell you, they were amazing! Way more than I could eat too. The strawberry syrup was great on them. The coffee was also good, which coming from me is a compliment because I am a super picky coffee drinker. I will definitely be going back next time I am in the Dells!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

There are a lot of options to choose from. I had the banana split waffle and it was very big for the price we paid for it. Expect to wait to be seated.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed breakfast here 1 morning. Everything was tasty, we had the corn pancakes, strawberry blintzes and logenberry pancakes. Expect to wait a bit as they have quite the business!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recognize that standards have to be adjusted for the Dells in summer, but I feel TA reviews steered me wrong to this place. The food was fine, and our server was friendly. But the price, $50 for four breakfasts (two adults, two kids) when the primary ingredients are flour and eggs? Of course their portions are generous - their food costs next to nothing. Long wait even on weekdays. I recommend it only if someone else is paying and you have nowhere else to be.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite breakfast spot. Really enjoy the hash-browns and the blintzes. Huge portions, my kids split the chocolate chip pancakes.

1  Thank clubbeach