“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Mequon, WI
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had a large group and everyone enjoyed their breakfast with many different items ordered. Fairly priced. We would definitely go back again.

Visited June 2014

“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I arrived around 11:00am and were seated right away. I ordered an omelet which was very good but the pancakes were out of this world! My wife had the strawberry pancakes which she liked but could not finish because of the size of the portion. Actually both of us were full for most of the day!

3 Thank sithlord66
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Unreliable Place”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Are they open? Are they closed? They are called Mr Pancake, but sometimes they actually STOP serving pancakes after a certain time. I got into an arguement with them once when I went here for pancakes, and they told me it was lunch time so they didn't serve them. I asked why they are called Mr Pancake if they don't serve them all day. This year, it seems like they are open until 1:30pm. The food tastes okay if you can actually manage to get in at the right time.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pinkus P
Newton, Iowa
“I Hope You Are Very Hungry.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel we stayed at didn't have a continental breakfast so we found a coupon for here and decided to try it. First plus for me was, the outside looks like a side-wheeler riverboat. Walked in and the inside is decorated also like a riverboat. Décor alone gets a 5.
Looking over the menu I decided on Pigs in a Blanket and my wife ordered their signature Banana Split Waffle. When our food arrived the look on my wife's face was priceless. Her waffle was huge. The mountain of toppings stood a good 8 inches high on top of a 10 inch Belgian Waffle. My plate had three huge pancakes wrapped around pork sausages.
The prices seemed a little high, but you are in a tourist trap town, until they bring your plate of food and then things look a whole lot different and not so expensive at all.
I would definitely come back here to eat breakfast the next trip to the Dells. What a great place, Very friendly wait staff, awesome décor.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MALaehn
Davenport, Iowa
“Choose this over IHOP!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

More food, better food, and better pricing!! I was so impressed with the menu here. Everything in the dells is overpriced, but the pricing on this was VERY reasonable. And the cinnamon honey syrup was SO good! We had a great waitress, don't know her name - she's originally from New Jersey though - and she was a doll. Definitely recommend!!

Visited June 2014