“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mr Pancake

Mr Pancake
Ranked #16 of 186 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and the service was excellent! My son loved the variety of pancakes and they had nice size food portions. Our server Chelsea was very friendly and patient.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tcecil

Springfield, Illinois
“very good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Hey they're pancakes so im not gonna make a big deal out of it. Plenty of options, and a family of four was fed well. Servers were very accommodating to my picky kids.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Cubfanbudman1127
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
“great food, just super loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

First, it's not closed. Memorial Day weekend it was packed to the gills and louder than a rock concert. And someone loves to buy stuffed animals... the "gift shop" is packed with them. But you're here for the food and delicious food it is.

My husband had the Mexican omelet with pancakes - he said it was really tasty. I had whole grain French toast - also great. The server kept the coffee full and as busy as they were the wait for a table and food was surprisingly short. The longest delay was in getting our order taken but there were several large parties around us and I know those take time.

I was a little frustrated that with two check out registers, only one is set up for credit/debit. The second is cash only,which meant everyone was in the credit/debit line and the poor girl running the "cash only" register was twiddling her thumbs.

We were on our way home and had a camper in tow - worried about finding a place to park. Luckily there are a lot of parking lots in this area and we found an out of the way spot a couple of blocks down (behind the Pizza Pub and Japanese restaurant).

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Michele M
McHenry, Illinois
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We had some tasty pancakes!! Everything else wee had was good here too. The service was also excellent.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Glen O
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I just booked our vacation for July 2013. I told the kids. The first thing out of my 6 year old's mouth was, "Are we going to Mr. Pancake, too?" And the answer is of course!

We stay at a cabin and grill hot dogs, burgers and steaks for dinner. But we have to go to Mr. Pancake for breakfast every morning. My kids and husband love their waffles, especially with ice cream on top (hey, we're on vacation!) I think they have the best french toast I have ever had anywhere. Their omelettes are are very good, as well. And of course their pancakes are the best! I am from Chicago, so I am used to eating good food. Mr. Pancake does not disappoint.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Mr Pancake? Share your experiences!