“Mr Pancake's Chocolate Pancakes”
Review of Mr Pancake

Mr Pancake
Ranked #21 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Mr Pancake does it best. They serve a large array of breakfast foods. Many come with fresh fruit and the chocolate pancakes are awesome. It is a little more expensive than Ihop and Dennys but local business is good business.

1  Thank Beth E

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Took our whole family here to eat breakfast and there was plenty of room. The pancakes were delicious and the prices were great! I would suggest trying this place for breakfast next time you are in the dells!

1  Thank Anne T
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was a fun place in Wisconsin Dells obviously famous for its pancakes. It has all the other breakfast items too.

I had the best bacon waffles EVER! I ordered a side of bacon because when I've had bacon waffles at other places there never is enough in the waffle for my taste. Here I wouldn't have had to do that. Delicious. They have a variety of syrups and the honey cinnamon was really good. My husband had a mushroom swiss omelet and he also thought it was very good.

Service was excellent even though it was busy. There are a lot of families (with kids, of course) and so it does get noisy.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I live in Chicago so i have the oppertunity to have great food. So to compare Chicago food with this, it's ok. The food was good, and i would go back if i wanted something different. The staff was nice and friendly and you got a good portion. I would imagine that this is one of the better breakfast places in the dells.

1  Thank ZafferB
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mr. Pancake is a must-stop for us. Every time we go to the Dells we MUST go to Mr. Pancake. Their menu is amazing, the food tastes great, the service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable! It is a great treasure to find.