“Loved this place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Took our whole family here to eat breakfast and there was plenty of room. The pancakes were delicious and the prices were great! I would suggest trying this place for breakfast next time you are in the dells!

1  Thank Anne T

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was a fun place in Wisconsin Dells obviously famous for its pancakes. It has all the other breakfast items too.

I had the best bacon waffles EVER! I ordered a side of bacon because when I've had bacon waffles at other places there never is enough in the waffle for my taste. Here I wouldn't have had to do that. Delicious. They have a variety of syrups and the honey cinnamon was really good. My husband had a mushroom swiss omelet and he also thought it was very good.

Service was excellent even though it was busy. There are a lot of families (with kids, of course) and so it does get noisy.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I live in Chicago so i have the oppertunity to have great food. So to compare Chicago food with this, it's ok. The food was good, and i would go back if i wanted something different. The staff was nice and friendly and you got a good portion. I would imagine that this is one of the better breakfast places in the dells.

1  Thank ZafferB
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mr. Pancake is a must-stop for us. Every time we go to the Dells we MUST go to Mr. Pancake. Their menu is amazing, the food tastes great, the service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable! It is a great treasure to find.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We hadn't been to mr pancake in years. Since our hotel was right down the street we decided to make it a stop for our Saturday morning breakfast. The restaurant opened at 8, we got there around 830 and were seated promptly. Customer service was awesome (hostess and waitress). Mr. Pancake had a good selection of breakfast items (waffles, omlettes, pancakes, and TURKEY SAUSAGE). Seeing we don't eat pork, it was nice to have the turkey sausage option. I'm glad to see that over the years this establishment hasn't lost it's charm and the quality of the food was great. We paid about $47 for a family of 5 to eat breakfast, this included beverages. Thanks Mr. Pancake!

1  Thank brightis