“Best money value in town!”
Review of River Walk Pub

River Walk Pub
Ranked #56 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best money value in town!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

If you don't try the food here don't waste your time with a review of "only come back to hang out". This place is great! Was there on Sunday and had an awesome shaved prime rib sandwich. I asked for horseradish sauce and they gave me the best I've tasted. Don't care if it was from a jar it was great! The prime rib was not dried out or overcooked like most and flavor was full on. Portion would be described as "king". The beer battered fries where great and I don't like fries. One in party had the homemade skins/chips, they didn't need seasoning, they stood on their own(whole party had prime rib sandwich). Then as I was finishing my last bites a large pizza-pan-sized pretzel walked by me. I had to follow. Will be back for this pretzel served with several dipping sauces. Just what the cardiologist ordered! Salt, deep fried, bring it on! Was one of the best meals I ever had in the Dells and was the cheapest. Could camp out year round between here and Chi-town pizza and save on yearly grocery bills. Everything that left the kitchen appeared to be worth another trip, which I could afford. This place is a model for what the Dells should want to be. The view is worth the trip but I was too busy eating, planning my next visit, and counting all my left over money to enjoy the view. Will be back on every visit. Going back tomorrow for pretzel and may ask to rent a room in the kitchen!

• Visited April 2014

Carson City, Nevada
“Fun Time in a Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The River Walk is a place to be seen. The construction and decoration of the Pub will please all who enter as will the beverages and food. 12 of us had a great time.
Food was standard pub fare -- enjoyed by all.
Our waitress was fantastic, a reat table pleaser.

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great casual bar/restaurant”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for a light dinner and drink and were pleasantly surprised. It was "Taco Tuesday" and they had chicken or steak tacos (3 for 5.95). They came with this awesome green salsa that totally made the tacos. Combined with great happy hour drink specials and it was great!

1 Thank Shannon Finlays... D
willowbrook
“Great Views; Great Atmosphe”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We love to stop and have a beer at River Walk the river views from the terrace are great. The staff always make you feel welcome. The buffalo wings are great and a nice compliment to our beers.

• Visited March 2014
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Nice views with good food to match”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant is located along the Wisconsin River. It has a very nice outdoor seating area with indoor seating also. They have entertainment at night. The food is good and has a full service bar. Been there for lunch, dinner, and late night to hear bands. Give a try you'll like it. Not cheesy like other restaurants in the Dells!

Visited August 2013