“Good scones, good coffee, great atmosphere...”
Review of Bella Goose Coffee

Bella Goose Coffee
Description: We love quality ingredients. We make our own coffee syrups, caramels, and chocolates sauces for our espresso drinks. We serve cold pressed juices and fruit smoothies from real fruit. We source locally and organically whenever possible. We have homemade pastries, including gluten free options. We operate as a not for profit coffee shop in Wisconsin Dells to serve our community.
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I tried a gluten free chocolate-chip scone at Bella Goose. It was excellent. I scarfed it down and I'm now sipping at my pour over columbian blend coffee and looking forward to getting some good work done.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This place is fantastic. How did I not know about this place before? It's a little hidden gem. The coffee is great, the syrups and such are all made onsite and much more focused on flavor than sweetness. They also surprised us with very tasty gluten free pastry. (I would highly recommend the caramel apple scone.) The service has been wonderful with each visit. I will be coming back again and again. I would highly recommend stopping by if you are in the Dells.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I like to support local coffee shops when I can. The atmosphere is great and the slow brewed coffee was even better. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back next time I'm in in WI Dells.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

And Amazing Pastries! Great atmosphere, a must stop for your daily coffee fix. Staff is friendly, really a great place all around!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. My pour over coffee was excellent. Almost everything at this coffee shop is made from scratch. I will defiantly return the next time I'm in the dells.