“Awesome coffee”
Review of Bella Goose Coffee

Bella Goose Coffee
Description: We love quality ingredients. We make our own coffee syrups, caramels, and chocolates sauces for our espresso drinks. We serve cold pressed juices and fruit smoothies from real fruit. We source locally and organically whenever possible. We have homemade pastries, including gluten free options. We operate as a not for profit coffee shop in Wisconsin Dells to serve our community.
Reviewed September 2, 2016

The atmosphere was great as well as the coffee. Way better than Starbucks not to mention you would be supporting a local business.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Our hotel had horrible coffee, so I sent my husband here to get coffee to go while we were vacationing in the Dells. He bought a cappuccino for himself and a vanilla latte for me. Both drinks were good, but nothing overly spectacular. Our hotel was just a short drive, and my drink was barely warm when he got back. I maybe should've asked if they could make it hotter. We did not try any of the food. We would return again, as we like to support local places instead of national chains.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I love stopping at non-chain coffee shops when I can. This place makes its own syrups and uses coffee roasted next door. The peach scone was great. It had a peach drizzle and whipped cream. It was made from scratch loveliness. My kids had the cinnamon rolls which were as cute as cupcakes loaded with cream cheese frosting. I had the lavender mint latte because it was their specialty. I was a little nervous about the combo, but it was great. They said They would make me something else if I didn't like it. My husband had the salted caramel with almond milk. Also lovely.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Great treats, great coffee, even great music when they have the Rolling Stones dialed up on Pandora. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

This place has the best coffee I have ever had in my life. This was my first time coming here and I cant wait to come back.