“Too much food!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Service was great, food was ok but portions are too big. For that price I would prefer smaller portions and better quality. The salad was very good. You can get better food for your money at Dell Bar or Field's at the Wilderness.

1  Thank Christian P
There are newer reviews for Kaminski's Chop House

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Kaminski's tries to position itself as a Fleming's or a Sullivan's. It's not. The food was decent but for the price, I expected better. Our server was great though. He made for a pleasurable dining experience.

1  Thank JoeyLeggs
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wow it was amazing food and service. My wife and I were looking for a fine dine steak house with great food while on our honeymoon. Kaminski Bros. was exactly what we were looking for. It is pricey but well worth it. Big portions and amazing taste. Our waitress Kristy was beyond helpful and was very friendly. My wife and I had Escargot as a appetizer and was my first time having. It was great. We both had filet mignons and they were great. Desert was Tiramisu and was perfect. We will eat here each time we come back. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jason-April V
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I celebrated a wedding anniversary here last weekend. This place prides itself on extreme sized portions. The deliver great portions and great tasting food. We enjoyed it very much and our only disappointment was that we could not eat more. The desserts looked great but we were bringing home food as it was. The steaks were the kind of char that steak lovers dream about, just as their web site promised.
Order carefully, as you may get much more food than you can eat. It seemed that everybody left with a to-go bag.
Yes, we will go back.

1  Thank GregDJ
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We splurged for our anniversary and it was worth it! The staff and service at this restaurant did not disappoint. The food and drinks were all quite delicious!

2  Thank bellamills33