“Something to do when it's raining/cold out”

Ripley's Believe It or Not Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the world's oddities at Ripley's Believe It or Not in the Wisconsin Dells. Featuring three floors with 11 amazing galleries, you will experience puzzling illusions as you examine the large eclectic collection of odd and interesting things you will never see anywhere else.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wouldn't reccommend going here unless it's raining or cold outside. It's something to do to take some time off the clock. There's also a 4D movie here/next door and a couple shops (Chocolate shop, yummmmmmm)..so the area will keep you busy for a few hours while you're away from the waterparks. The actual museum is interesting but I wouldn't suggest taking a child who can't read all the information to it. There's are also some creepy pictures and whatnot (like animals with two heads) so children beware.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Today was my first time at a Ripley's museum so I didn't know what to expect. The facility was very nice and clean, and staff was friendly. As for attractions, I liked looking at the shrunken heads, the partially completed ducktape room, the ducktape prom dress, the different torture devices and posters about how people got impaled. I also enjoyed the "hidden" room found when you go up the staircase in the fireplace, and looking for the different buttons to push in the final room. I most likely won't visit this Ripley's museum again - because from reading other reviews, they don't update it often - but I'd love to see ones in other towns. It was too small for what I paid for it ($20 for that and WizardQuest).

1  Thank JennaJayHoliday
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I don't recommend going through this with 4 year old and younger. She was not interested it most of it. Some things would be scary to some kids even though she was not scared. We went through it in about 30 minutes and actually missed a part of it and the employee had to show us how to get to that part of the building

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The price was a bit high, but was expected. Great way to get out of the hot sun and very interesting, wonderfully creepy, and often quite funny stuff to see.

1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed May 31, 2013

we went just the 2 of us my husband and I it was a lot of fun but definatly geared towards a younger crowd

1  Thank Jessica G