“love it”

Wisconsin Deer Park
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Our family favorite in the dells! The deer are so sweet and gentle even our little ones love to feed them. Everything is very well maintained and clean. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mkk1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed July 1, 2008

Kids loved it! Walking with the deer was great, the other animals aren't much of an attraction though. I thought it was a little pricey, considering we finished the whole park in two hours or so. If you can find discounted tickets somewhere, it is well worth it. Overall we had fun there.

Reviewed February 27, 2008

I was excited upon arrival to the Wisconsin Deer Park. Last time I was at a deer park I was two years old and apparently, a deer ate my sucker. I bought deer food with my dad and once we got into the deer area the deer (two in particular) stalked us. Yes, they followed us half way around the park. It was cool and I kept feeding them but they wouldn't let me pet them. =( Sad.

I would have to say if you are over the age of 18 and haven''t been to a deer park, you'd better go! It was a great expirience. It made me want to work there one day.

Just watch out for poop. The employess do a pretty good job at cleaning it up but sometimes the deer poop before they can get to them.

Reviewed February 10, 2008

This is a nice treat to get close to lots of animals. Buy deer food at the gift shop and feed deer all day. The deer are out and about so you can pet them, including bucks and babies! Many different deer from around the world, also little piggies, goats, horses, buffalo and llamas. All can be fed and petted, the dangerous ones behind fences of course. The gift shop is the usual for Wisconsin Dells. We have been going here since my daughter was little, it's a great family outing, you can spend all day here. There's an area in the middle of the park that's fenced off so when the deer have had enough of people they can retreat and no one is allowed in. Make sure you keep you kids out of the fenced area. The deer are petted all day so give them their space when they want it.

Reviewed August 5, 2007

This is a must see when you are in the Dells. We took our children ages 12, 6, and 2 and they all enjoyed it. The deer come right up to you and eat the crackers out of your hands! They also had other animals in pens that were fun to look at. It was a little pricy, like everything else in the Dells, but with the 2 for 1 coupon it wasn't so bad.

1  Thank iafamily5