“A Great Time”

Wisconsin Deer Park
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We really enjoyed a visit to the deer park. They have many more animals than just deer. But, the deer are so much fun to feed and so very friendly. We are three adults and had a great time. I highly recommend it. Suggest you go early before the deer get full!

1  Thank Mirandajoe

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been to Deer Park several times. My kids love spending time here. The deer are so people friendly and they walk right up to you. My kids enjoy feeding the deer and goats. The gift shop is really nice too. Always a great outing with the family.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This experience goes beyond a zoo experience. We were one of the first people in the park and things were pretty quiet until more people started showing up. The deer have their own area people cannot go into, but when more people showed up, they knew there would be a lot of food, so an abundance of deer begin to come out and follow us around the park while we visited the other animals displayed in their cages. We don't revisit may things on our monthly travels, but this one we will do again when in the area!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We brought our 6 month old and 1.5 year old here shortly after they opened for the day. My hubby and I are pretty serious walkers, so we trekked the kids in our double stroller from our hotel (Wilderness on the Lake) to the deer park (about 2 miles). This place is super cute and provided some quiet laid back fun. Its wass about $20 for me and my husband to get in, but the kids were free and they allowed the stroller in too! We had to buy some deer crackers for a couple bucks, but watching my 1.5 yr old feed the deer and goats was priceless!

Important to note, that there are way more animals here than just deer. Goats, Emus, Buffalo, Elk, etc! The deer come up and eat right out of your hand.

Overall, I would highly recommend! It was a nice morning activity to do with the kids. The only negative thing I could note was the lady working the front counter. She seemed kinda disappointed that she had to take a break from wolfing down her McDs big breakfast in order to check us into the park.....kinda unprofessional, but hey I guess it was breakfast time, lol.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We LOVED it. The people there were so nice. We didn't know what to expect the first time. It was great to walk into the enclosure and have the deer come right up to you to be fed. Then follow you right down the path. We went back the next day and bought more food just to enjoy feeding them again. We will definitely will go back again the next time we are here. A must do with the family.

2  Thank TeamEmpire