“Fantastic!”

Wisconsin Deer Park
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Frankly, this park was the highlight of my family's trip to the Dells! If you have small children who are not afraid of animals, you must go here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I likes that the deer just come up to you and they are very calm. They eat right out of your hand. Our children really like it. They're is also many other interesting animals to see and feed.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow, I am 26 years old and can say that this is the most beautiful, coolest thing I have ever done. I recommend this for people of all ages. The deer are in a huge area and treated wonderfully. (If they were not they would not come up to you) They are not restricted and are free roaming. They will come up to you and eat directly from you, sometimes even 3 at a time.

This changed my life on how I view deer. This was something I will never forget!

Please go see and do this, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place was not very pricey compared to other Wis Dells attractions. The animals were nice, and it was great to be outside and pet all the animals.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Yes it might be a bit campy and dated, but it is what makes this place great. Our family loves visiting here and always have a great time. Really cool how the deer just walk up to you.