“Well worth a visit”

Wisconsin Deer Park
Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you are an animal lover, child or adult, this place is worth a few hours. It is a nice place where people get to interact with sweet deer, feeding and petting. It was really cute.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,178)

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

It was fun! You were able to pet and feed the deer. Most other animals were hard to see because they hung out in the shade of their cage which was in the back. Made it hard for pictures. Not a dells must see but a bad way to spend the afternoon!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Nestled on the main drag of Wisconsin Dells is this gem. Sort of pricey, but worth the money. When we arrived the deer were all huddled together in their refuge, where you are not allowed to go. My daughter was very bummed. We fed some of the deer inside enclosures, I turned to look behind us and suddenly all the deer from the refuge were approaching us. I couldn't get my daughter out of there! My kids actually hugged a lot of the deer. For an animal lover like my daughter, this was the simplest, most wonderful animal encounter, and she's going to talk about it for a long time!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had a great time and it was a very easy thing for us to do with our young daughter. You just show up, buy some food and start walking around. A great time and a good value for the money.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I really enjoyed the park. We got there late in the day so most of the deer had already had their full but we did manage to get a few to follow us throughout the entire park. The deer like the cones and the feed out of the machines way better than the crackers. We would go again.