“A Traditional Favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A Traditional Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We visit the WIsconsin Deer Park every time we go to the Dells--it's tradition, we HAVE to go!! We love to feed the baby deer who are a little braver around October than they are in the summer months. My son knows we have to save the last two big crackers for the horses at the end of the park :) I am so excited to share this tradition with him. Even my husband calls this one of his favorite attractions.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Deers for days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Been visiting the Dells with family for 10 years. Tired of the waterway scene so tried the Deer Park. It was great. Deers were friendly and walked up to you to be fed. Deers were in a natural setting controlled by spring gates to control populations. It was great to see deer and humans interact with no fear. My family loved the visit. Its on our to do list for all Dells visits. Staff in reception area/souvenir store was friendly and informative and found, like myself, a rare idividual, a Duke basketball fan. I think her name was Autumn.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Our kids - 6 and almost 2 yrs old LOVED it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

There were deer everywhere and so tame! My 2 yr old laid on a deer at one point and the deer just stayed there. One tip is to buy lots of food for the deer.

HOPKINS
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a MUST DO! To be able to walk around and feed and touch these beautiful creatures was wonderful.

1 Thank TERESA K
Dubuque, Iowa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“We had more fun than the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went once in August, and again in October. This time, we knew to buy LOTS of crackers up front, and even then, we had so much fun, we ran back to the gift shop to get MORE, and go around a second time.

The best bit was seeing our son open up. He has autism, and the first time in August he was miserable, but warmed up in the end. This time he got over his fear completely and fed the deer and laughed and smiled and grinned and had a fabulous time.

In August we had two teen girls with us, and they loved it. This time was my teen son and my 10 year old autistic son, and they both loved it. A hit for all ages and all 'abilities'. We go to the Dells frequently, and this place will always be on our 'to do' list. We're just sorry we never tried it before this summer.

2 Thank Kibblet