“Great Time”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We loved all the deer that were roaming around and the park was amazing. My daughter wanted to go back the next day! We go back again if we are going back to the dells

Rockford,IL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“just like the other reviews”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was a little skeptic... but we had so much fun. The friendly deer just walk up to you and lots of places to walk to. We bought the cracker for $2 each pack and well worth it.

chicago
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Still fun!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter asked to see the Deer Park, having not been there for several years. We went during our trip last week, and had a blast! Feeding the deer, new babies running around. A great way to spend an afternoon in a shady, park-like setting.

spring grove
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I had been to the Deer Park as a child and loved it. I got to take my 6 year old this time. It is a neat place. The deer are friendly and you can actually hug them. I was a big fan of the lemurs that were there. The place is well maintained and the animals seem well cared for. It hasn't really changed since I was there 20+ years ago. It is a must see and one of the more affordable attractions in the Dells.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Better Than a regular Zoo!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

There is something very relaxing about getting close to nature and actually feeding deer right out of your hand. It's great fun for ALL ages!