“Fun experience”

118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The deer are gentle and come up to you so you can feed them. I was amazed by all the different species of deer. My favorite was the pygmy deer who was so friendly. We went in October and the Fall colors were gorgeous. I will definitely visit again.

Visited October 2011

Columbus, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“relaxing afternoon”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The deer will come up to you and feed right out of your hand, but you have to buy their food. there are other numerous animals but they are caged. they have a nice gift shop to hit on the way out.

Wollongong, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Good day out”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Im a sucker for animals so thought this would be a fun day out. It was fun. I have lots of photos of me running away from the deer that walk around the park. They love their food and can smell it in your pockets so follow you the whole way pushing their noses on you. I found this a little overwhelming even though im an animal lover.
It was great to see a variety of animals, especially the lemurs and turkeys etc as we're from Australia and only see these type of animals in large zoos.
Loved the gift shop. I have a pet rabbit at home but couldnt resist buying a skin to bring home. Also the fox tail hat my husband brought. It was a fun day.

1 Thank jjKovacs
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I go to this every year, I went multiple times on my last visit. I absolutely LOVE this place! You get one on one with deer! I love animals and nature. And being with them is just amazing. And even though it's in the city part of the Dells you don't really hear outside noise when you're there. It's really peaceful and fun. Definitely check this out if you love deer and other animals.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous time”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

What a fun time, we loved it! We were skeptical at first but I came to trip advisor and it got some great reviews so we checked it out. It was beautiful to see the deer and feel them eat from our hands. We waited for a few minutes for the deer at the end of the park to come to us and with some patience, they made their way over and came out and visited. I have pics of my little girl sitting on the ground and 2 of them eating from her hands. This place offered wonderful memories.

Visited April 2012