“Wonderful experience, if you're not freaked out by deer.”

Wisconsin Deer Park
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My Girlfriend and I went here on our vacation and absolutely loved it. I was a little freaked out by the very persistent deer that had no problem taking the wafers from your hands. They have a plethora of different animals, not only deer, that you can feed. There is also a gift shop with wonderfully nice employees. Its a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Calypsonatrix

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Deer park is a nice low-key attraction.

You can feed the deer with crackers or feed cups bought there, and the price for admission as well as the crackers ($2) or feed cups ($1) is not bad (I don't recall the exact price of admission, maybe $6-7/pp). The deer will follow you when they realize you have food - some small children may be a bit scared by this as the whitetail deer would be taller/bigger than them. The "European fallow" deer (which look more like goats and are smaller than whitetails) seem especially prone to do this. There are some other animals to see there too - lemurs, rabbits, pigs, elk, llama, bison, turkeys but deer are the main ones.

The gift shop seems to be a hodge podge of plastic toys from ~40-50 years ago...nice if you like kitschy stuff like that.

We spent about an hour at the deer park, it was a pleasant stop for us after going on a Duck tour. Enjoy!

2  Thank lynnlynnTravel
Reviewed March 9, 2011

My brother and I took our nephew here last summer...We have both lived in the area for about 20 years and while we'd known about the Deer Park, we'd never been.

We were blown away by our enjoyment. My brother and I were just as giddy as my 4 year-old nephew...I don't know how to explain how much I appreciate the idea and implementatioin of this park. When I have children I will take them annually...And I wonder why my parents never took me when I was younger!

1  Thank wisco-woman
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Had a lot of fun here. The kids loved feeding the deer.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

We just recently got the chance to go visit the deer park this weekend after several trips weve made over the years.My 4 year old nephew went along and totally loved it. It was 12 dollars per person and 8 for kids but noplace else ive ever been you can feed and pet deer!! You can buy there treats which I recommend because the deer look for them. They follow you around like dogs do and let you pet them and feed them, it's just great!! They also have elk, rabbits,pigs,horses and goats which is nice also. We spent around a hour or so in there. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves deer big or small!!