“Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chippewa Hotel & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Chippewa Hotel & Suites
Ranked #72 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, United States
“Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

All the other reviewers are spot on. We refused to check in and are disputing all credit card charges. Smells like a mold infested foreclosure property! If there was a negative ratting I would pick it because terrible is generous!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
just_a_traveler3000, General Manager at Chippewa Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Jennifer B, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was the worse motel I have ever stayed at. For starters the room was "FILTHY" I can't emphasize it enough.The bedding was old and dirty, I had to go to Walmart and buy bedsheets to put on my bed so I would'nt catch an infection.The carpeting was the worst of all, the carpet was so dirty it had huge brown stains all over again I had to go buy plastic to place on the carpeting so we wouldn't have to walk on them.The bathroom tub was dirty, the towels had holes on them and when I asked for fresh towels the following day, they said they ran out of them. There were no garbage bag in the bathroom trash can. I ran out of toilet paper (since there was a tiny roll when I got there,) I requested another roll on saturday morning and I checked out on Sunday and never got the paper, I had to go buy some. The mattress was so old I can feel the springs by just placing my hand it, I reguested a new one and they didn't bring it up until 2:30 am. This is a horrible Motel!! I would not recommend anyone to stay in this NASTY, FILTHY motel. They should close this dump!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Marinel R, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever been too! To start off , they have no Jacuzzi because it was broken. The rugs in the room were nasty, dirty and stained. The beds were broken. They were literally on the floor with a damn sheet covering it. The outside pool is dirty as hell. When I called to ask for towels, they told me that the laundry was all dirty and they didnt have any. I went to the front desk to speak to manager, he was not available so I left a name and number and the 3 days I was there, he never called me! The employees there look like they are on some kind of drug. This is the most ghetto hotel I have ever been too!!!! Never will I stay here again... Not even if it was free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Marit60097, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
woodstock, illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is a total DUMP!!! Carpet was filthy. Pieces of toilet paper and hair on the floor in the bathroom of the room. A/C didn't work well. The outdoor pool is green and scuzzy. Toilets have a had time flushing. Toilet in the indoor pool area wouldn't flush. When I called the desk to tell the guy about the bathroom window which would not close, he came quickly to my room, and let himself in the room without knocking. Dead bolt in my room would not lock, I had to insist on another room which the guy at the desk thought was not big deal. They will not refund your money,

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Bren M, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
La Crosse, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

There are so many things to say about the Chippewa Motel I don't know where to start. This motel is disguisting - I don't think the carpets have ever been vacuumed, there were clumps of hair by in the indoor pool, the bathrooms by the indoor pool did not flush and were filthy, our bathroom had hair on the toilet and did not appear to have been cleaned. The only thing that was clean in our room was the inside of the mini fridge. At one point I saw the supply closet was open so I thought I would see what they had for cleaning products and clean my own bathroom. I was horrified at what I found - ONE can of cleaner and a bunch or rumpled up sheet & towels. The supply cart had no cleaning supplies and not one vacuum cleaner in sight. I still can't believe we stayed the night at this place - it is a health hazard. We would have been better off sleeping in our car. Don't waste your money or risk your health - stay anywhere else but the Chippewa Motel. YUCK!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear momtwoboys, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Jackson, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Where do I even begin with this place. The first day we got there our room wasn't ready, so they upgraded us to a suite. Which under normal circumstances would be great, but this was no normal circumstance, we got there and the floor was obviously unvacuumed, as a matter of fact i don't think the hotel owns a single vacuum, on top of that there was also a mini coffee pot, a microwave, and a mini-fridge in the room, all three had a nasty food stains in them. When I was looking for my keys in the couch I found some free fruit loops! The Jacuzzi and showers seemed like they had never once been cleaned in the last five years. The beds were not even put together with nails, screws, or anything that would fasten the frame together, and broke when we sat on them. The indoor pool was disgusting and the outdoor was literally the color green. You couldn't even see the more then a foot into the water, the outdoor pool also appeared to be filled with hose water, with no chlorine.

The second day we got to the hotel around 9 o'clock p.m. and the help didn't even know that we were supposed to have a room. So he had to rush for half an hour to clean the room. Regardless he did a terrible job. An hour later we had to go back down to the main office and ask for towels even though they had previously said they would get some to us. This room was just as disgusting if not more then the previous room. The bathroom was disgusting and in my opinion unfit for human life. Not only was the shower the most disgusting thing I've seen in all my years but the water was ridiculously cold. We let the water run for 20 minutes to no avail. Granted nowadays the majority of the world has cell phones, the hotel still advertised that they had phones in all of the rooms, which granted they did, but they didn't have phone jacks in the room. The Continental breakfast was an atrocity, there were unaccompanied minors trying to make waffles with the waffle iron and the fruit and beverages should not have been allowed for human consumption.
All in all it was pretty much one of the worst experiences of my life and I think that the hotel should be shut down until it is fit for human life.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Tim A, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Lombard, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Never stay at Chippewa Motel in Wisconsin Dells!!!!!!

Deplorable
intolerable
unbearable
unacceptable
undesirable
unpleasant

No hot water for showering
Rooms and Stairwell UN-vaccummed
Sheets not clean - there were crumbs in my bed
Garbage under my bed
Trash cans were moldy and smelly, with new liners
Indoor and outdoor pool were filmie and cloudy!!!!
Indoor pool NOT heated, and there HOT TUB was out of order!!!
Sauna never got warm
One picnic bench!
Wi-Fi SUCKED!!!!
Breakfast....OMG stale Saturday morning and Sunday morning was left overs from Saturday and out of everything else!!!!

The office staff kept leaving the office, and never had answers to anything. Do NOT stay at this motel!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Dana B, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.