“Great way to beat the heat--or cold if it's winter!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knuckleheads

Knuckleheads
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Knuckleheads, there's a 100% chance of year-round family fun! We have great indoor & outdoor attractions (weather dependent*), including our indoor Trampoline Park! It features our Star-Slam Basketball Hoops, a foam pit, dodgeball court, and an open jump area that's great for all ages! We also have exciting amusement attractions! Composed of our Ropes Course, Go-Karts, 4D Theater, Jumping Pillow, Arcade and the all-time indoor sport - bowling! Don't forget to join us for the big game, on one of 30+ HDTV's, while enjoying our famous Buffalo Wings or our Wild West Burger. At Knuckleheads Trampoline Park • Rides • Bowling, you're always sure to have fun, rain or shine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
New Orleans, Louisiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great way to beat the heat--or cold if it's winter!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Took my kids here while in town and they had a blast. There are a lot of different packages for play and ride. We bought the two hour wristband for all rides (excluding go karts) and then that came with I believe 100 tokens for arcade games. This was enough for my two boys who are 7 & 5. We bought one time for all of us on the go karts as well. It's clean in here which is soooooo nice. So many times chuck e cheese or any indoor play area for kids is so gross!!! You other parents know what I mean!!? Also, Buffalo Phil's next door brings kids food/drinks to the table via
train which is cool!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun for the whole family, even parents!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We spent the entire day at Knuckleheads! My kids, girls 8 and 6, were in heaven! We started on the jumpy pillow, where the both loved it, and there were not a ton of kids allowed on it at once so they had room to move around. Don't forget your socks! Me and my 8 year old did the ropes which was, for us, a little scary and quite an adreneline rush! We then aall rode the rides. It was nice that we could all ride together on everything! The bumper cars and 4d theater were awesome too. My only complaint is that there were not nearly enough employees and we would have to wait (being the only ones in line) for an employee to get there and let us on and start the ride. Other than that, absolutely no complaints!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cha-ching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Kids have fun but man you can drop some cash here especially with more than one child. Lots to do here.

North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Way better than Dave and Busters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

When I lived in Denver, I went to Dave and Busters a lot. I moved to Chicago and this was my first trip to the Dells. This was probably the best place for the whole family. My son loved the variety of activities, he is five. My wife and I loved the shooting games and cosmic bowling. This place was clean. The staff was very helpful and polite. I enjoyed this experience. Thanks.

Kokomo, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great time for young and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

The first time my kids and I visited Knucklehead's was several years ago when they were in the pre-teen age. We were back in the Dells this year, and even though they are now full-fledged teens, this was the one place they asked to visit. We had so much fun playing games and riding go-carts. It gets a little expensive, but it is such good clean fun and you sure can't put a price on the friendly competition between a mom and her teens!

Visited June 2013