“Great food, reasonable prices”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
minneapolis
“Great food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 28, 2008

We were visiting the Dells and looking for a non chain restaurant that had great food. We visited the High Rock Cafe for dinner last night and we were not disappointed. The High Rock is a cozy little place in the downtown Dells. The food was wonderful. I had a Mahi Mahi dish that was served on a bed of fresh vegetables. It was absolutely delicious. My husband had a great curry pasta dish and the kids had wraps and the potato soup. Everything was a hit. And, the prices are very reasonable. Our server was terrific; she made recommendations and even gave us a tip on a breakfast place. If you are in the Dells, check this place out! Oh, and the homemade hummus is probably the best we've ever had.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“If you love good food- go here!”
Reviewed October 26, 2008

I'm a local from the area and i love going here for lunch or dinner. i love the different seasonal dishes they do, that are always in the middle of the menu and i usually order from there. My husband religiously orders the soprano sandwich. the prime rib is amazing..great crab cakes..Ordered the filet last time we were there.. and it was cooked perfect. My mom also ordered the blt w avacado sandwich and it was HUGE..my mom never eats a full sandwich let alone one this huge!! She ate it all needless to say!!!
The best thing besides the taste and freshness of this food is it is priced so well you don't feel robbed when you leave!

NE
“LOVED it”
Reviewed September 26, 2008

Our lunch here today was the highlight of our trip to the Dells for my husband and me. The food was incredible. After spending the morning at the waterpark, it was nice to enjoy a very wonderful meal. The Hummus Amongus was very fresh, I had the Rio Grande wrap which was delicious and filling, and our 2 girls had the grilled cheese with fruit kid's meal. The kids shared the Cookie Monster dessert, and the adults shared the freshly made pumpkin cheesecake. My husband also enjoyed a very good beer on tap and the Super Mario sandwich from the 'season's freshest' section of the menu. I forgot my leftovers box, and the waiter even chased us down nearly 2 blocks to get it to us. We are so glad we found this place, and we will definitely come back if we return to the Dells in the future. I just wish we had known about this spot when we came a couple years ago.

Wisconsin Dells
“The Locals Secret is Out”
Reviewed September 15, 2008

Owners Justin and Wade mean what they say when they advertise "The Locals Secret is Out". The food here is not only great, but it's healthy and good for you. This is not no burger and fry joint! This is our favorite place for lunch, I recommend the chicken waldorf salad. The service is always great and the owners and staff are friendly. Must also mention the great atmosphere and ideal background music.

Try it, you'll love it!

1 Thank TheBlackHawk
Milwaukee
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Wow! This excellent find is so NOT typical WI Dells. Almost walked past the door to upstairs, but look hard. Recipes were very tasty and inventive (garlic tater tots :), prices were very reasonable, atmosphere was relaxing and staff was friendly and very helpful. Great way to end the day!!
Nancy- Aug. 2, 2008