“The best place in wis dells if your looking for a quality meal.”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

trust me i tried most place overs at wis dells and i read reviews on all the places over there and this place is the only place that the reviews wasn't as bad as the other restaurants so, I went there for my birthday dinner and i'll tell ya it was the best decision i've ever made because the food there was just delicious. it was so flavorful. me and my friends tried so many entrees and appetizers and they were all so good. If anyone go there I'll recommend you their appetizer's ahi tuna, and the calamari is a must. For entree if you love pasta, the Rommieo, and the Sebastian is one of the best pasta they have thats super good even the waitress said so. Talking about the waitress they are super friendly and really professional and informative they always come check on you and ask how your doing. Btw their food are made fresh by the owners of the restaurant not made by some rookies they hired. So, i guarantee their food quality taste is to another level. talking about food proportion its more than enough and the price is right.

There are newer reviews for High Rock Cafe

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We arrived at this popular spot at 5:50 on a Saturday and were seated immediately. That was great, but what was not so great was the 45 minute wait for the adult entrees. We ordered two kids meals as soon as we were seated and they came in about 20 minutes, so by the time the rest of food came, kids were done and ready to leave. We had to request refills and condiments 2 or 3 times before the waitress brought what we needed. The menu is creative with lots of variety. The favorites at our table were the root beer short ribs and the harper pasta. One diner who typically enjoys a spicy meal, found his spicy big kid mac & cheese just to hot to finish. The white bean ragu was disappointingly bland. For the area, this is one of the better restaurant choices, but it didn't live up to its reputation tonight.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food and atmosphere were great...however, my favorite thing would have to be the mango basil margaritas! I ordered one with my meal, but it was so good that after we had left and walked around for a while...we decided to return so I could get another one!

I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

High Point is an outstanding restaurant in a surprising location. Very eclectic menu. Seasonal ingredient was corn. They had some unique dishes featuring corn. Service was excellent. Got a lot of help in deciding what courses we wanted. Dishes were ample and delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went on a Saturday night around 6. They do not take reservations but we got a table right away because it was early. The menu changes seasonally so it was not the same as trip adviser but close. Portions were good, not way too big. Desserts were delicious. They charge $1 for children refills, not cool. We had 3 adult entrees, 1 child meal and 3 desserts. Paid $70 plus tip. The server was fantastic and the food was wonderful! We will be back. :)