“Very Nice !”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had wanted to try this place. The food looked very good. We were not disappointed. We had a great seat by the window on the 2nd floor. Both of our meals were very good! I had the steak and scallops. The steak was cooked properly and the presentation was very nice. The waitress was not overly attentive, but did a decent job.

There are newer reviews for High Rock Cafe

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had previously eaten dinner elsewhere, but I had read reviews of this cupcake that they have here at High Rock Cafe. So I needed to try it.

We were only going to get cupcakes, but then this appetizer Cheese tray stuck out, and we decided to order it as well before the cupcakes. The Cheese tray was amazing. It came with various fruits (grapes, apples), had pickles, crackers, olives and 3 cheeses.. Brie, Cheddar and Gorgonzola (Blue Cheese), sausage.. it was amazing!! I couldn't wait for this cupcake I was going to have for my birthday.

We ordered the Half-Baked Vanilla cupcake with Cookie dough in the center, with cookies n cream frosting. Sounds great right? What came out.. was a pile of OH MY GOSH!!! Served on a large plate, it came out split in half, with a dollop of whipped cream and a mint leaf and cookies crumbled all around it. It's very rich, but you cannot leave a bite behind. We walked out of there, or rather, wobbled out of there very happy. Everything was delicious. I wanted a cupcake for my birthday, and boy did I get one!

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The Dells are absolutely insane, but this restaurant offered a little bit of piece and quiet from the craziness.
The drinks and flood were good, nice sized portions, and friendly staff.
If we are ever (stuck) in the Dells again, we'd probably come back!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

High Rock Cafe has got to be my favorite restaurant. We eat here every time we visit the Dells. Great, imaginative food! We go with our two young kids and always ask for a table by the upstairs window. The kids like to watch the traffic below and it keeps them entertained during dinner, which makes for a peacefull dinner experience for Mom and Dad. The beverages are great, the food is even better. Great choices for side dishes...I had the cabbage salad with my beef wrap and it was wonderful. The kids enjoy the "Dirt & Worms" dessert and always get a kick out of it. Delicious! We'll be back...soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The place has an inviting contemporary decor with variety of menu items at affordable rates. Sandwiches run about $10 average, entrees are around $18.

Vegetarian items are also available.