“Been to better.”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States
“Been to better.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place was alright, waited a little bit for the host to come, then waited to be helped too. It wasn't super busy, but I think they were a little under staffed. Drinks were good, food was good. I recommend the big kid mac and cheese with bacon. Not to bad of prices, maybe we will go back.

• Visited June 2013

IL
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I ordered wraps (served with kettle chips). The steak wrap lacked in flavor but the chicken (with corn, avocado...I forget the rest) was VERY good. The dessert with the pineapple was lovely. The 'smore cup was a great idea but totally flawedin execution. Still, I would go back if we visit the dells again. Service was EXCELLENT.

• Visited August 2013
Papillion, Nebraska
“A good place to eat in the Dells”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ate here with our two boys, 9 and 11. The food was great, the service was good. Would eat here again. They offer a great menu.

• Visited July 2013
Highland, IN
“Good food, nice spot for lunch or dinner off of the strip.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I had a nice meal. Expect to wait for a table. We opted for a seat at the bar. Service was great. We started off with the potstickers for an appetizer and they were good nothing extraordinary. Had a small side salad. Small. My husband had the fillet and scallops that was very good. I had Manhattan strip which had good flavor but very fatty. The menu is very eclectic puting a different spin with different ingredients. For dessert we had the pop rock cheesecake! Yeah, that's right, I said pop rocks! It was amazing! We will be back but will try something different next time!

• Visited August 2013
wisconsin
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had High Rock cater our family reunion at a local resort. Tara was excellent and the food was very good and the helpings were more than generous.

Visited July 2013